This is the Message Centre for H2G2 Mustardland Mustering Station

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

43 and counting so far... Not bad for four days! smiley - wow

For anyone just arriving, we know it's a bit odd, but smiley - dontpanic - it'll all make some sort of warped sense in the end. smiley - ok

(smiley - sorry about the smileys - force of habit! )

Post 2

Niff

Ooh there's so many of us! It's like the gradual invasion of a ragtag, baffled, nervous army. I'm curiously excited about this DNA thing, don't worry, I expect anticipation will morph to disappointment soon enough.

Niff smiley - smiley [old-fashionedsmileys'R'us]

Post 3

loot

So I blundered about for a while. Luckily I had my string in my pocket to show me the way out (I think), then I found this. Wow! Kindred spirits! Now where's the bar? Or is this a bring your own sort of place?

Post 4

lindak

Well I'm here where ever that is, can't find bits that Katy was talking about in the Bull re see alll conversations but I will find my way round.

Now where's me ball of string??smiley - erm

Post 5

H2G2 Mustardland Mustering Station

Lindak, Loot, click this link, and it'll bring you to a kind of mayo in the Outhouse!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/F2068510

smiley - smiley Katy

Post 6

lindak

Katy, following our chat in the Bull I'd rather be Ell_Kaye,

Thanks

Post 7

Sorted, LK!

Katy

Post 8

Loopy Lou

Feel free to sign me up, I'm quite enjoying mooching around here!

L

Post 9

U1474383

signs 'up'

[wink]

Post 10

JenniferEckles

I've just arrived and panicked!

Please add me to the ML crew list. Not a regular poster but a regular reader and don't want everyone to dissappear into this H2G2 metropolis without me.

thank you all
Freckles xx

Post 11

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Hey, Freckles... smiley - smiley

Post 12

Ancient Brit

Go Peet
You've got the first snowflake. Now build a blizzard. smiley - ok
Well done. It's a pity the Hub didn't take this line when they launched.
Why stop at Mustardlanders ?
Ancient Brit.

Post 13

moo

Did someone mention "mooch?"

Good to see lots and lots of familiar "faces", proof to me that ML can survive even if the format of the boards changes. smiley - somersault

Post 14

Done, LoopyLou, mrlegs and jennifer!

smiley - smiley Katy

Post 15

Ooooh, 71 now... smiley - yikes

Post 16

Morning, Peet!

Btw, I think I'll tidy op the List Space a bit; as more and more people in the list start to post, it's filling up with threads I haven't participated in, and I'm finding it dificult to keep track of my own posts and replies. For me, apart from the lack of time-order, this is the single most confusing thing, now I'm getting a feel for this community: the fact that threads aren't 'fixed' permanently to any one space, but drift around and appear according to who's participating in them.

Oh, and just a thought - how about putting a link to the 'Brain Candy' thread in your Outhouse intro, so new arrivals can dip straight into the mustard? I just love this skin, although I tend to get a bit confused where I am, especially if I'm reading posts in ML too.

smiley - smiley Katy

Key: Complain about this post