This is the Message Centre for annie_cambridge

Summertime ...

Post 1

annie_cambridge

... don't worry, I'm not going to burst into song! Just appreciating the warm sunny weather this week - actually warm enough to wear a dress to work, rather than trousers. This is a rare event for those of us who have to cycle in at 8.00am.

I had to go to a meeting at another college this afternoon - always fun to see the beautiful meeting rooms in other people's workplaces. We had to work through a very dense list of 'business cases' to do with the new web-based student records system: tedious but necessary. Got through a lot of chocolate biscuits in the process!

Yesterday a friend and I went to have meze and a bottle of wine here: http://www.localsecrets.com/commercial.cfm?pn=196mezebar
It's one of our favourites, and just round the corner from her house. I love this bit in the review: "Together they prepare the meze and fish dishes using using fresh ingredients made from scratch. The meat is butched at the shop next door."

Key: Complain about this post

Summertime ...

More Conversations for annie_cambridge

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more