This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

Feeling more human and less lixivated.

I am shattered. I wonder whether they came in the night.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

A nice day. I've got to get organising now, the rehab trip and so on.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

Sethu,

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

I might pay Jacks to be my secretary once a week, to deal with all these hypnotised brainwashed people who see fit to mess me around. The latest one is all upset because I didn't call him to invite him round to engage in sodomic practices.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

"If you want a leg up I will give you one but if you want a leg over you must go to the location."

LOL

Oh well, Sethu's coming tomorrow. That's nice. We're going to Khayelitsha, then to town to get fabric for my zoot suit, then to Claremont to the tailor, then to well I don't know where else Sethu wants to go. She is a lovely girl. It appears she may be wanting to come and stay here for a while. But I'm not giving her a tag. last time I gave a young woman a tag, she lost it.

Post 6

woofti aka groovy gravy

I seemed to pick up a hint from Seanie that when I'm clean they want me back on the radio, teaching. Oh Lord how I yearn to teach again! I've got teaching pouring out of me like melted butter with spices and honey and salt.

Post 7

woofti aka groovy gravy

All I know, is what I know. Todo lo que yo se, es lo que yo se. Tout ce que je sais, c'est ce que je sais. Alles, was ich weiB, ist das, was ich weiB. Pan ho oida egw, touto estin ho oida. omne quod scio, quod scio est.

cela me, Domine, ab inimicis evangelii.

cela me, Domine, ab inimicis veritatis.

cela me, Domine, ab eis qui vitam meam petunt.

cela me, Domine, ab eis qui me oderunt.

cela me, Domine, ab eis qui nocte perambulant.

cela me, Domine, ab hominis tenebrarum.

cela me, Domine, ab accusationibus feminarum.

cela me, Domine, ab accusationibus sanguinis.

cela me, Domine, ab omne malo.

AMEN

Post 8

woofti aka groovy gravy

er ist stolz auf mich. Ich bin so gluecklich.

it's funny, my knowledge of Hebrew is mixed. A strange, nourishing mixture of quite advanced knowledge, and no knowledge at all. For example, I have no idea how to say the first of the two sentences above, in either Modern or Classical Hebrew. Il est fier en moi, I would guess, in French. But... Hebrew? no idea mate, none at all.

I don't know what people of the night get up to at night, but I'm pretty sure I'm not one of them.

I remember when we were getting Rigby's car out of the garage, his Alfa, his precious Alfa. And we were skulking around in the dark with a bolt cutter, looking for all the world like a couple of burglars, trying to open his own garage door. And I told him, I said, I don't like this cloak and dagger type stuff, Rig. And he said, Neither do I.

RIP Rig old boy, you are wonderful.

Anyway, yeah, so. I didn't finish watching I'm All Right Jack. As i remember, it was a bit too grown-up for me. All about like sort of corrupt dealing and so on. I have to admit, I'm too naive to understand that sort of caper.

Anyway, the Father wants to use me now. Or better put, he wants to give me the freedom and the permission to use the gifts he's so kindly bestowed on me, for the benefit of others. I've enjoyed them myself long enough, he seems to say. Time to share all that bounty with people who'll really enjoy it.

Well that's wonderful.

Post 9

woofti aka groovy gravy

And Caroline is free, and she has a happy heart, and her mind is good, like her mum. And she has her freedom, and she has her happiness, and her joy, and her love. And her heart is good, and turns over with joy and hope. Because the shadows flee, and the dawn breaks; and the love of the Eternal shines into her life, unhindered. And her heart has received the Gospel, and she is happy, because she is safe; and all her life, the darling girl, whom I love, has yearned to be safe. And so my heart longed for her to be safe, and so my Father heard the cry of my heart, and he gave her his safety; and she is in his everlasting safekeeping, for the Name's sake.

And her darkness has turned to light, because the light has shone in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

So bless her, Father, please.

Make her believe and know that you love her, and that I love her, and that she is safe forever, because underneath are the everlasting arms. Amen.

Post 10

woofti aka groovy gravy

She is my wantable girl, she is my wantable girl, she is my wantable girl and I want her tonight...

Big sign in the police station: WANTED. And a picture of Honeybadger. WANTED for LIFE.

Please choose her for me, Father. Please choose me for her. Please choose us out together, just like she said, all those years ago.

We are chosen out together.

That's what she said.

All those years ago.

My wantable girl.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more