This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

This Journal entry is brought to you by the word peripateia and the numbers 36, 46 and 24. And the letters C, R and H.

David, Jonathan, and Louisa Hillier

Those are strong, and goodly names. The names of as yet unborn offspring, blest of God.

Ruth 4:11.

May Adonai make the woman who is coming into your house like Rachel and Leah; he has done valiantly.

I have a piece of music to post to Seaforth, along with a booklet and the incomplete Teaching in the Township, and a Silver Spoon.

And I have the Teaching to send to Indiana, and a whole bunch of booklets.

I am in an advanced state of auto-lixivation.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

The Future Mrs Hillier likes to pronounce her name Hilly-ay, French stylee. It is, however, an Anglo-Saxon name, meaning Roof-tiler.

Yes it is. You see, perhaps there's only one job left for the church, and that's to put the roof on! Cos surely Jesus he's a-comin' back soon-soon, oh yeah.

And there's a whole big massive revelay-tion to revelate about that, yes siree, ptui-ptang.

Big old revelAYtion, oh yeah. Who's gonna walk on the water with me tonight, hallelujah?

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

What a lovely day.

I've planned out three tracts today. They won't take a jiffy to write now I've done the thinking-work.

I've also made so many sketches for the first movement of Tenebrae that I hope it will come fairly easily.

The poem "Incantation" was prophetic.

It's hot in here now. I'm not cold at all. I've had a chicken thing.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

Bearer of the Order of the Spoon

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

Caroline says I am worthy to father her children.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more