This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

I changed something on a Wikipedia page. It said the NT was composed in Ancient Greek. That's wrong. It was composed in Koine Turkish actually. Only joking. It was written in Koine Greek, which is an entirely different kettle of fisch from the Classical idiom.

Had a nightmare last night with Popty Ping and so on. Someone was in a terrible bate.

Honeybadger is of course a Satanist so I can't, that's obvious, she's actually a proper Stanist and so is her mother.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

Think of the tonality in the first Kyrie Variation.

I think those variations are some of the most successful music I've ever written. Yet I hardly thought about them.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

Feel sick.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

I don't believe ANYTHING I hear unless it agrees with the revelation of God in the Bible. And that's my final word on the matter.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

He chooses the weak to shame the strong.

Human organisations, or businesses, or political movements.

paolist nept oint and twenty paoting 021 762 2151

twenty

jibe

went

prohibit

organisation

irony

prize

eructation

borborygmus

nostalgia

heather

gorse

kebab

piano

trace

assassin

shoot

bullet would be blunt by comparison

poke

blunt

eructation

normalise

yippee

bother

Bether

privilege

irgun

meir

King David

Bath salts

Solomon "Peaceable" ben David

Abigail

"bundle of life"

upint

point

dagesh

patach

achnat

silluq

maqqeph

chiruq

tsere

they're all so mind controlled they no longer know which way is up, in Cape Town. Jo'burg is a lot more fun.

Anyway. So.

So. Here a show trial is in progress, with the Accuser doing the accusing and his lacke I mean his um well sympathisers coming to the witness stand. Apparently I'm a procrastinating, crashing bore; but they forgot the real knock-out blow, the vanity. Anyway, .. Oh, and the pride. Anyway so here I am, being assailed by the world's hatred, but I'm not surprised.

It's like a man pouring oil over a man's head, so that it drips onto his beard and down his collar, and then pointing at him and saying, You've got oil on you.

Anyway, so, it is indeed pleasant when brothers dwell in unity. But I've got no-one here to dwell together with me. They all ignore me. Why that is, I don't know. Honeybadger is enjoying her spoon. It is very heartening to me that she is enjoying her spoon; it has been in use on and off since 1785, when an silversmith (the initials of whose name are engraved on the handle's reverse), and has picked up a good few stories to tell in that time. Silver is a very special metal, far more special, in its own way, than gold. It certainly has more character. Anyway, so dear Honeybadger has got her spoon, and her poems, and her music. I hope these three tokens will keep her entertained and happy all the days of her life, may it be long and blessed with goodness and mercy.

I've got a new blessing: titzareir nafshekha bitzror hachayyim. May your soul be bound in the bundle of life. That's the Abigail blessing.

I've discovered the existence of a translation into Modern Hebrew of the Tenakh. There are two, in fact. I want the Tenakh Ram. I plan to look it out while I'm in Israel, along with as many works of reference on the language as I can fit into a big bag.

Now I'm tired and have the feeling someone has set an elephant trap for me, but it's so late and I'm so tired - it's 5.45am - and I've just finished reading Exodus 20 which was fine until the last sentence which read "Don't go up on an incline to my altar because your nakedness is not to be exposed to it". I don't understand why going up on an incline should expose one's nakedness unless they wore some kind of tunic or garment that would expose one's nakedness if seen from a certain angle.

Anyway it's so late. But I've been blessed with a great increase in my ability to read Hebrew lately, and have been enjoying that very much. Now I have to consolidate that.

Sel de la mer de la mort.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more