This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

Irritating people setting themselves up as judge of God's people - quite intolerable. It is Christ who justifies, who shall condemn? The Lord laughs at his enemies! I have set my king on Mount Zion, says God in Psalm 2. Silence the tongues of the liars every morning, recommends the Bible to the people of God.

God laughs at you, you wicked. Away with you!

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

God is a God of miracles, you know. You smear, he cleans.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

People who stand in agreement with you when you have your interview. What is this interview? We shall see. It appears to be happening and God's messed around with all the numbers - so that I can do all the miracles this time, says Father. Baffled to fight better, indeed.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

Used to hoping and not hoping, believing and not believing, that's a skill you have to learn when human weakness meets God's future yet to become now.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

I think Osip Mandelshtam's wife called it "Hoping against hope", or was that Anna Achmatova? Can't remember.

Post 6

woofti aka groovy gravy

They couldn't make the dielectric switch this morning, which might mean any number of things, one of which might be that I might have to schlep on alone for yet longer. Because there was supposed to be an interview. Anyway I preached the Gospel and majored on God's love for us, that makes it a delight to preach the Gospel, it really is.

If I had to teach anything about preaching the Gospel, it would be let's get away from this strange Paulinist spiritualism about law and so on, and towards the truth that God *so* *loved* the world, that he *gave* his *only* *begotten* *Son*, that whoever believes in him shall not die, but shall have eternal life.

Post 7

woofti aka groovy gravy

Well you know, it's been very good really, all the ends are being tied up for me at the moment, it's gratifying, the Lord is very good and very kind. It seems I may be able to stay here after all and do my research here, which would be wonderful, really really wonderful. Hopefully things will start moving once I commit to a course of action. Plus I need the mind discipline of the larger form. In music too.

Post 8

woofti aka groovy gravy

Proud of my friends; God has opened my eyes yet again, to see who my real friends are, and who really makes him happy, and wherein lies his good will and pleasure, and satisfaction.

It's been such a ride! but it's been worth it. Now the mighty ones must make a plan and do their bit again, and hopefully everything will start going right.

Above all I'm happy because of my friends like Honeybadger who has assiduously lixivated me into confused tearful submission on seemingly countless occasions - it was necessary and now I'm so thankful to her for her faithfulness and careful wisdom.

It's wonderful. The marriage of damnation and grace.

Post 9

woofti aka groovy gravy

By contingency and not by necessity, things come right.

It happens right.

ginetai eis doxan.

to thelema sou genethetw

ginomai

prasso

ani shomeir

ani oseh

ho nomos ginetai

Post 10

woofti aka groovy gravy

the relationship between my action vis a vis God's Law and Will, and the Will of God happening, is no longer necessary, but contingent.

No longer ani shomeir haTorah la'asot otah

but

ani oseh hamitzvot kai to thelema ginetai

Post 11

woofti aka groovy gravy

The add-ons that I purchased for my goPro this afternoon are proving to be effective and effectual and effectent for the swift yet hasty operation of the camera. I am hoping to use this camera for the recording of any and every moment of sitting and communing and also of brain switching and so on, and there would be zero hostility and lots of patience and understanding on both sides, amen.

Post 12

woofti aka groovy gravy

Boulontai hegeisthai noun sheli kodwa ouk epidexomai tous pseudous logous peri emou kai tou ethou emou, byvoorbeeld oukh hybrizomai kai oukh heubrisa ten mellivoram capiensem. Ouk epidexomai tous logous tous pseudomenous ep' emou. Nai, kai misountes eme hegeisthai boulontai ton emon noun, all' ouk esomai pepoithws ten analetheian, malista ge hws haptetai ton emon ethon ton dialegonta tas gynaikas.

Very pleased that my instinct for prepositions with verbs has not abandoned me, and that I still have the knack for it. If anything my Greek has improved since twenty minutes ago, but it is taking long.

Mar Pokroy yodei'a mah oseh hatoeivah bevasar sheli. Mna andiyazi co robi rzecz ta, c'est-a-dire nie wiem ja co robi rzecz niewidowa. aval lo motsei' chein be'einai hatoeivah bevasari. lo motsei chein be'apayay tampoco.

Post 13

woofti aka groovy gravy

Parce que ca pue le diable. Oh-la-la, une idee manifeste qui m'a ete suggeree par mes controlleurs.

Post 14

woofti aka groovy gravy

Tomorrow I have to go to GAME at the Kenilworth Centre and buy a new washing machine, because the lady that Mr Harrison brought here the other week, has totally and completely broken my current one, which I've had for 10 years.

Post 15

woofti aka groovy gravy

You give me pleasure just thinking about you. And when you talk, I cannot help but break out into a broad smile.

You have a beautiful soul, Caroline.

Post 16

woofti aka groovy gravy

"Proud sycophant"

She's rebounding because shaitan or one of his lieutenants has told her off for being too open and real this morning. She was like a girl this morning, the girl who's never been given the chance to grow up. One day you'll weep bitter tears and regret that, darling. But Jesus will be there for you, to pick up the pieces, and put you together again, and I'll be there in spirit if not in person.

Cos I love you.

Post 17

woofti aka groovy gravy

The Lord gave me a lot of personal revelation this morning with the result that I'm just not afraid any more. The Lord is here and Satan's furious and he's trying desperately to hurt me by making those close to me hurt themselves. But as always, he underestimates the Lord's wisdom. And his love (which he has never understood and will never understand). Think of it! He cannot understand grace. He cannot understand love. Nor mercy. So much he just doesn't get.

But Caroline's spirit does understand, despite her attempts to cover that up. You're a lost cause for Satan, Honeybadger. You belong to God.

Post 18

woofti aka groovy gravy

You are used such a lot because your soul is so very great.

Post 19

woofti aka groovy gravy

Jakes Gerwel. There's a name to conjure with.

Jej matka wie, ze ona ma dobra i wielkia duche.

Post 20

woofti aka groovy gravy

Well, it's 8.30pm on Thursday 18th June and it's quite cold out.

Winter is really quite harsh this year. It's not ultra-cold like it was last year, but it's unrelenting cold enough to be unpleasant. Last year was phenomenal. We had nights where it went down to 2 degrees! That was freezing. At the moment it's about 6 or so degrees, which is quite cold enough. I'm warm enough in here, got the electric oil radiator on, and a shirt on, and trousers and so on. Slippers. I had a proper wash in the bath this morning - there was just enough hot water left - and so I'm nicely clean at the moment.

They have tried to mind control me this evening but it hasn't really worked. I think it's mostly worn off - I can't see myself doing much more for those people. If the Lord wants it, well I dunno, just don't know. What I do know is he's an original thinker and he can create new lives at the drop of a hat. I'm not bound to whatever the devil wanted for me last year. The Lord can change all that. Nothing's set in stone.

So let's wait & see.

It seems I can stay here in Cape Town and do my Hebrew here, rather than going back to Oxford, which is a massive relief. I'm so comfortable here, everything's just right, going back would be a nightmare.

So let the Lord be Lord and have his way in my life, whether the Club feature in it or not, I don't know. It's not up to me. The Lord is so God, it's remarkable. ;0)

I've poured out my heart to H. this evening with unforeseen and unfortunate results, I really must learn to be less selfish and more considerate. Anyway. God looks after his own.

So, yeah, anyway. God is good. No tongue formed against any of those whom the Lord loves, will prosper. The words of the devils fall to the ground, dead, empty, vain. The Lord's words, divrei adonai, these words prevail.

Amen.

Key: Complain about this post