This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

Went to bed early. I keep waking up - not using enough bonk. So I've had some. Let's hope I'm OK.

Oh, I'm tired.

New keyboard coming hopefully in the week.

Tried Sandile and Monica and the kids. Oh dear.

They are living in Khayelitsha. Apparently the township schools not good enough for the kids. So the answer to not having any money is not to have the girls at school at all. They left with Standard 5 & 6.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

Anyway, Ponco and Dorbet and Jilly went to see Barrt, and Barrt gave them tea and crumpet, and they went away.

Ponco and Dorbet and Jilly read the Noun, to see what it was that made Barrt understand Poynt. Poynt told them, Noun? You must heavy mild stout Ponco and Borbet and Jilly. Heic!

So, another day, another dollar. Horm funt yowl darr bun.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

Captain Flannel came round last night. Pressed the bell many times - at 3.30am mind! Bloody innocuous, say I.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

Schmendrick

The schmucks running around.

The world is online. Even Michael Savage is online.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

Total forgetfulness... it seems life is turning into a sort of... my memory is fecked.

Post 6

woofti aka groovy gravy

Woke up, put the radio on: some wonderful jazz. Proper jazz, not the dreck they play on CCFM. It's mathematics, really, isn't it. And I suppose a musician's appreciation of music is like really high speed maths going on inside him and him getting off on it.

Which is ironic because I'm crap at maths. But we know why that is, don't we.

Anyway.

Post 7

woofti aka groovy gravy

TURN OFF YOUR TELEVISIONS!

I was right all along, without realising why. The GUVVY beams mind control right into the back of your brain through the television set. Not for nothing is it called a television set. It weakens the soul. It cripples the heart. It micro-manages the mind. Switch it OFF!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more