This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

Slept wonderfully well. Had a lovely dream too, but I've forgotten it now. The noise from upstairs continueth. I drank a lovely drinkle of Litchi juice last night, and enjoyed. I am still using Peppermint 6, which is the finest, fastest, most beautiful operating system I've ever used.

I wonder whether Cinnamon would be faster than MATE with Mint?

It's a lovely day outside and I've got to go to the bank.

I've also got to have an shower.

Praise the Lord most high.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

Got Conky running with Peppermint.

Also attacked by the weevil one through his servants qeo and whoislike?

Both of them scrabble around in the dust and I must pray for them.

Heavenly Father, please bless theo and michael, and have mercy on them, and show them the way everlasting, in Jesus' Name, amen.

resist the dibble and he will run away!

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

"There's nothing more political than religion" - Michael Savage

I woke up blest out of my socks, but then thoe and michiel came and they put a deeemon in my side and now I have to stand.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

Right, well, someone called cheryl wants to come here, but I think she may be Bulbous, so I'm not sure what to do. Well you woke up blest but oh no, debble couldn't have that, so he came and tried to mess everything up, using his servants the deeemon eaters. Praise the Name of the Lord Most High, for he has set me free from the law of sin and death, and has lifted me out of that into the Kingdom of his Grace.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

Very nasty, narrowed eyes, hostile... theo... and all I've ever done is bless, and give, and so on.

Hmm...

Post 6

woofti aka groovy gravy

Quite late at night, the website gets updated with today's show; that gives me something to look forward to at night, the latest thoughts of Michael Savage, who is my favourite radio commentator, his sense of humour is without compare.

Post 7

woofti aka groovy gravy

OK, I've got an evening stretching out ahead of me. I have got a new routine... waiting for Michael Savage's show to pop up online. The good thing about listening to the podcast is that the ads have been removed. I stopped listening to the live show because of the ads.

I ought to complain to the Standard Bank about the incompetence I encountered lately. The girl was insufficiently disciplined.

Post 8

woofti aka groovy gravy

I've got a new writing project I want to start, but I need to go into the Study for that. This means that in my new home I must have my Den off the Study, that's all.

Because I need to look up in Strong's, and I need to write down my findings. For that I need the Study and its table and its Strongs. Strongs is too big to have in my den.

Basically the idea about --- ah, well I had written it up in a cahier that I bought while I was waiting in that coffee shop, but I don't know what I've done with that. Starting with the Victory and working backwards to the problem... that was MY idea dude! I've been writing about that for years.

OK, well. Anyway. I thought I could tie in the working backwards with the coming from the future AND the Hebrew for past and future.

Ja, I've got 2 booklets now, philosophical ones.

Excellent. I need to make a list of my booklets and advertise them.

Post 9

woofti aka groovy gravy

Now I'm watching a movie on the TV box on the big screen over the network from the Ultrabook's hard drive.

Networking is fun!

I've got some work to do, BUT I need the Study to be warm if I'm to go in there and sit over a reference book and make notes. I don't like doing the core research for a writing over the Internet. It doesn't feel authentic somehow.

I wrote to Nqobile and to Jacky but they both ignored me. Gave The Words of Obedience to the Rabbi but he hasn't got back to me yet.

This movie is called The Yesterday Machine and it's got a cool jazz soundtrack.

I've got the heater on high in here. I can't get Peppermint to show the weather and temperature - I miss that. But there is a weather app, so I've installed that - now all I have to do is open a terminal, type "weather-util fact" and I get current conditions at cape Town airport.

I may stay up tonight, in which case I'll make a start on the research for my The Wisdom of Knowledge tract.

Post 10

woofti aka groovy gravy

Oh Nqobile just didn't see me. We have been chatting on FB and whatsapp. She's a lovely girl, all grown up now and she writes beautifully; she's a songwriter. I hope she has the lyric gift.

Post 11

woofti aka groovy gravy

Schmendrick

Post 12

woofti aka groovy gravy

I've rationalised the wires by my feet. Now, there isn't a great nest of wires by my feet that caused severe electromagnetic forces that create orgone energies in the air in space. Now there are only three wires: power, mouse and ethernet. And I've removed the Acer and the Lenovo, with their power supplies. Everything is much neater.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more