This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

Raining.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

So as to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

Had a lovely sleep last night. Woke up at 4.

Just share and enjoy, without having to turn everything into a competition, or worse, moralising everything.

The Morals of Jesus.

Ho kosmos ou bouletai sympaizein - ouk en tekhnei mousikei, ouk en logois didaskalias.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

Thus far and no further, I should think, with Christ Church Kenilworth. Oh, they're happy to go thus far, but no further... details, i don't know, but something must have inspired their heavy, hectic letter... and a letter nogal.

They threaten and intimidate a mentally ill, emotionally damaged person, obviously one of life's losers, and just the sort of person they claim their God especially loves?

Perhaps I should go and ask for my book back, or insist on R200 for it; it's the only language they understand.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

TACC - Back off, she says.

Very unpleasant.

Have you got the stomach for suffering, boy?

Drunk on pride.

Nietzsche

Standing triumphantly on the foothill, waving a beautifully calligraphed golden flag proclaiming mastery of mystery and a world of famous composer! much to the amusement and admiration of the passing Japanese tourists.

They take the piss out of me and my book...

If it's any good word'll get around.

Post 6

woofti aka groovy gravy

"I haven't read Doktor Faustus but I have friends who have"

Well ask them what was the end of Adrian Leverkuehn.

And what his final end was.

Post 7

woofti aka groovy gravy

Remember Helga, "Are you in touch with your feminine side?"

Post 8

woofti aka groovy gravy

Are you in touch with your masculine side? Are you in touch with your neuter side?

Post 9

woofti aka groovy gravy

Poiema egrapson tei eklektei, hws g' edokei moi, en tois chronois palaiois, chthes, h tei tritei; kai apethanon moi.

Relijinn

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more