This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

I've been keeping this journal for ten years almost to the day, and I haven't missed that many days. It's Die Hard 4 on next. Brucie saves Humanity once more. Very good.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

They going to see the Warlock. Oh, that's funny. I always think of Peet when they go and see the Warlock. Oh well. Another taste of methadone and another day, oh when will it ever, ad matai elohai, ad matai, shoel avdekha.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

You need a bargaining chip. Indien jy my ombring, sal jy dit nooit weer oopkry.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

You want me to intentionally hack an open line through to the Deputy Head of the FBI, Cyber Crime Department?

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

Oimoi dystanos

Post 6

woofti aka groovy gravy

It is thirty years since he too, used to visit prostitutes in Mexico, where they were very hot and wet and squozy. O Alan, your writing is so beautiful. Your writing is so, so very beautiful. Silence in this courtroom. Parkwold, Johannesburg. I killed this man, but I was not afraid to kill him. Totus ardeo.

Post 7

woofti aka groovy gravy

What have they done, to my bum.

Post 8

woofti aka groovy gravy

I like that person, whom I see on
the television, that girl with
the red hat
on her head
dancing in the moonlit sky

I see her in my head
I see her in my gut
I see her in my nonny-nose

and I hear her no longer

I am not that I am, I am that I act

though I am
that I
act

Passionlessness, said
leads to

so

Post 9

woofti aka groovy gravy

Funny. The world
is mind controlled

and we need a leader
a man made mind muddled man
to lead our people into the

Post 10

woofti aka groovy gravy

I didn't remember the watch. Oh no. Oh no. Oh dear. She didn't remember to take the watch. Poor little one.

Post 11

woofti aka groovy gravy

He honours us.

Post 12

woofti aka groovy gravy

Driving through France with a lovely young girl, in summer, is everything I ever wanted. Modigliani. Modidge-leeaanie. I corrected him as gently as I could, him with his Italian girlfriend, and he just erupts in a rage. I must have. Indigi touro. Definitely.

Be strong.

Oh yeah.

Post 13

woofti aka groovy gravy

Or be weak. hell to paved is good intentions. remember the manufacturer of the pavestones and drugs and lost. She wants to come the Way but she can't come again. Relax, simon. I tried to poison my life, always dreaming on the edge of your life, then you have I am bad and is it over yet and you want to talk about this and that thenever neverver never everywhere imminent thousand bucks his shoes, woozy shoes, hemilot factory driving bass. Sy het vir jou bebruik, jy was haar werktuig, sedert die begin.
What comes first, the Plan or the people? Definitely perhps the people, if it is the plan then it is the plan, you see, it muust be the plan, you see. Comes frst in the history of megaoikufucak grande pocholi oil with unbeliebale. I used to resent their knowing because it hurt me and they always used it on me and I never knew why, and you hate me for it, and I don't want to hate you, why

Post 14

woofti aka groovy gravy

Ewan Macgregor in Deception has Johnny X down to a T.

Post 15

woofti aka groovy gravy

In fact he had the Johnny X of 2008 down to a frightened T. My goodness they've been making movies and using Ewan just like the woman said in Aiberdeen, Who would you get to play you if there was a movie made about my life? Answer: Ewan Macgregor. I wonder why Honeybadger.

Post 16

woofti aka groovy gravy

Oh I like that person, whom I see on
the television, that girl with
the red hat
on her head
dancing into the moonlit sky

I see her in my head
I see her in my gut
I see her in my nonny-nose

and I hear her no longer

I am not that I am, I am that I act

though I am
that I
act

Passionlessness, said
leads to

so

Post 17

woofti aka groovy gravy

Deception (2008)

is a

you see

he doesn't

she insists

poor dead man wanting to be alive

yet 'al sfat hayyam

MEANINGLESS

empty

me

Post 18

woofti aka groovy gravy

rationem habeo ad videitur mihi quod misousin me almal.

Post 19

woofti aka groovy gravy

husband too immature for his voif

Post 20

woofti aka groovy gravy

Voif takes suitcase, throws clothes into it seemingly at random. I am out of a job and YOU are out of a roommate. Vimin use the pleasure of their presence as a weapon. How sorry fecking wally is that. Macho narcissist chauvinist oppressor.

Key: Complain about this post