This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

Bring' uns zusammen, O Vater.

Wir sind verliebt.

Ich war traurig, aber jetzto bin ich gesegnet.

Du bist meines Herzens Liebeslied.

Reichsspritzenmeister.

Ich brauche sie, ich gehoere ihr.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

What if the Father is telling them to offer me a teaching job?

They have a big problem with me. They don't have a problem with Satanists, demon-worshippers (Holler), hypocrites (Kullord), kids, mind-controlled slaves. But a son of God, they will hate, and exclude, and well, God's will be done.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

They have a problem with me, because... well, the same reason everyone has a problem with me. Hollar worships demons, kullord hates the light. I prod them, they attack. No, I'm not volunteering, because their selection process is shet. Anyway, God is telling them to offer me a teaching job, and they're going to find themselves in hot water until they obey. The answer to my predicament is to give me work. Look at what happened when I taught Isaac. I came into my own. They patronise me, they insult me, they exclude and ignore me, but will they obey God concerning me?

They had better. Father, tell them.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more