This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

Another one that isn't stretched.

Such a busy day and all the variables, I can't manage them because they're out of my control.

The people in Israel aren't getting back to me.

The builder is so slow and sad.

Andrew isn't quoting me and delaying.

You see this is Kaapstad Slaapstad and I need to get everything out of the way IF I am to go to Israel this year.

I can't fecking manage on my own, it's too difficult, without a crutch and I'm not smoking fags any more.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

Having some medicine the Doctor gave me. It's all gone so peculiar I no longer way is up any more. All very srange. I try to keep my name at the top of the paper that's about all I can manage. Who is this Caroline? Who are these children? But what about them?

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

I need Andrew to get back to me, and the builder to quote for me, and Ulpan Aviv to get back to me.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

Someone actually commented on my writing on Helga's Blog.

That's nice.

I wonder whether anyone will ever ask me again, for work like that. It's all there. I just need someone to ask me to write for them.

Then there's the Hebrew PhD I was thinking about.

I'll have to get to Israel this year, if I want to do that.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

It'll be a measure of ... something ... if I get emails from Matyika and from Francesca. Won't it. If I don't, does that mean ... well I don't know,

Post 6

woofti aka groovy gravy

It's like... um... I don't know, I'm um oh, it's cold. And I'll have to go, well, I dunno, I feel exposed somehow. I don't want to torture or to be tortured. Those things are not.

Well I dunno. Apparently I'm, well, I don't know.

It would be nice. Captured, kept, preserved.

Roy and so on.

Well.

Post 7

woofti aka groovy gravy

Mind control is everywhere.

Meanwhile I am without drugs and fags.

I dunno.

Post 8

woofti aka groovy gravy

They want you to neglect your faith. Faith allows the body to relax into everything that is there.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more