Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

nihil humanum a me alienum est

ein-li acher ba'adam.

Jesus liked it. So did Mr P.

Very blessed today. Francesca too.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

Mister P and my Honeybadger, in a room, s-k-i-n-d-e-r-i-n-g.

Meanwhile I'm trying to finish the 3rd movement of Lily's Sonata and thinking about it, trying to decide about the music. It's a strange music. It needs something doing to it, not sure what.

I'm going to do a Master's in Hebrew Language (probably) and then a PhD in Hebrew as the vehicle for the mind of Israel, something along those lines.

Then, to teach! Yay! at last.

I shall be in my early 50s by the time I get to start teaching.

Basically the idea is to prepare the Bride for the incoming of Israel, "the resurrection from the dead".

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

So that is this what else was that was is dichotome thank you Eddie you're a star. Elixir of elixir.

Post 6

woofti aka groovy gravy

Such a lovely girl.

Post 7

woofti aka groovy gravy

There's this "powerful and important witch" who giggles like a girl at the word "body" in a poem. I can remember when my soul was in that state. That's very sad. That's what the Enemy of Souls does to people made in God's image. He steals, kills and destroys their souls and renders them immature with the immaturity of a ten year old.

Sad.

Things you don't like hearing you call arrogant don't you. I think these wicked people have private meanings for words sometimes. Satan's people are very brittle. Faith, they call arrogant as well. It's important to remember that they are not free. They are enslaved.

I find it difficult to believe what I was hearing this evening, that what the Establishment are doing, is good.

But remember what the Bible says. God sends this strong delusion over people, it's his delusion.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more