This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

Autumn is with us.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

Completed, more or less, my Kyrie Variations. They might need revision.

http://rjhillier.net/archive/kyrie_variations.mp3

Solo flute. I'll look for a flautist. Perhaps a notice up at the Stellenbosch Conservatory.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

Those people downstairs are beyond a fecking joke. Building noises driving me up the wall, upsetting me greatly

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

All right, the Ultrabook is connected to the extender, and gets about 6.5 Mb/s, which is OK; the Entz machine gets about 7.4 Mb/s because it is connected to the router, but by a long cable.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

But the wifi is slow... 2 point something Megs. I suppose the ethernet out of the extender is basically very close to the signal of the router. But by the time it gets pumped out again, it loses massively.

So unless it's an internet radio or some other device, you can't run stuff wirelessly off the extender in your den.

The Entz machine is nice and fast though. As it has to be, given that it has to play Revelation TV.

Post 6

woofti aka groovy gravy

Feeling a bit bleurgh.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more