This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

Relaxxchez-vouz monsieur. Prends du crainte et largissement de l'estomac comme celui du mari de la sorciere.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

There we are. Now I've got someone coming at 11. Of course if I can't get the password before then. Too long have I dwelt near the tents of those who hate peace. When I speak peace, they are for war!

Just settling down for a nice time today getting the password for my computer and everything in God's holy Will, amen. Fruit that endures. Now then, who shall come walk on the water with me? Poor Denver. Denver Andreas.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

I managed to get the password and I put off the people at eleven. Now I must finish doing certain things before I go to Jo'burg, although that trip is looking increasingly unlikely.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

Need some something or other, I dunno. Bit of neuropathy in the left hand and apparently I get really drunk on H, which isn't good.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

There's too much mind control everywhere. I don't like it.

Post 6

woofti aka groovy gravy

Well that was nice. Honeybadger has left me now. Through me the enemy was silenced this morning. To quote that girl, "something strange is happening". But she gave me a lovely gift.

Now I want to go to Johannesburg - but I also want to go to church... perhaps I should just get in the car and go. Because I'll need a suit and a computer to pick up the email, I should really go by car I think.

Perhaps I'll go first thing Saturday morning.

Post 7

woofti aka groovy gravy

I am getting severe hassles by staying longer than I'm supposed to stay, but that's too bad, I haven't got anyone to help me organise, you'll all just have to get on with it. I think I am just about ready to leave first thing Saturday morning now.

I could put my car on the train but then I've got to survive the journey on the train and it's probably taking 2 days, or 3, I can't cope with that either. So I'll have to drive.

I want my own car because I need my bag and my suit and my computer. Too much stuff to take on the plane.

But I am jumping out of my skin now and I've had enough.

Post 8

woofti aka groovy gravy

I am suddenly under huge attack... I don't know, if the way I move has been changed, then I'll need help won't I, normally all the hesitation time is written in.

Whose world is this anyway?

Post 9

woofti aka groovy gravy

Adhere to the words of the revelation! Otherwise, be silent!

Do not go, writes Paul, beyond what is written!

Sindi is coming just now. Picking up her tracts. We can fold them here. It will take half the time.

I need to write some Gospel work to give out in Jo'burg. Yeah.

Post 10

woofti aka groovy gravy

Praise the Lord! O, my enemies, listen to this: Even though the fig trees do not blossom, nor the fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and there be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation, GOD, the Lord, is my strength, he makes my feet like hinds' feet, he makes me tread upon my high places.

No-one can snatch them out of my hands.

Save me, O Lord my God.

Too long have I dwelt among the tents of my enemies.

Post 11

woofti aka groovy gravy

Perhaps this is a PROTEST ACTION or rather, protest inaction. Too long have I lived alone, blind, foolish, mocked by my enemies. I have stood alone too long. I can't do it any more. Now there's this voice and I don't know who it is, and I can't stand alone any longer. Is there not a believer in Cape Town? who loves Jesus? Prevent me from speaking out of turn, and prevent me from gross sin, but I need someone to stand with now. I don't think they're going to want to use me any more, so I am basically free. What is this "decision" business? I don't understand. All my life YOU have had your will by effectively working in me to will and to act. In accordance with the Gospel and with the testimony of Paul. Now, are things changing? Because if they are I'm going to need HELP.

Things have started going a bit...

Post 12

woofti aka groovy gravy

I'm cold, I'm tired, I'm confused.

Post 13

woofti aka groovy gravy

Caroline's put a photo of herself up on FB. smiley - rose

Key: Complain about this post