This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

Had a terrible scare last night. No more scoring for me. Never again. The church people - well one of them, apologised for not getting back to me. Their home email is down. She said that would apply to the other person as well.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

I want to think of more things to write. I have three series on the go:

Words from the Word Vol. 3

Township Tracts

Booklets - essays on one topic, dealing with it in greater depth.

Every now and then I have an idea for a Helga-tract, that is, something for Words from the Word. I have to come up with enough Township Tracts for Sindi to teach from every Sunday. And I have already written one booklet, The Language Of Grace, which I have sent to the proof-reader for checking. Then I'll print it in Xhosa.

The next task I have is to establish a network in the townships. This is the hardest part. But I need to get my stuff out there. The whites are either too X or Y to bother about my stuff. But the blacks love it.

So, onwards and upwards. Word First Ministries is what I do because the Lord hasn't given me anything else to do yet.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more