This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

Is Honeybadger strange fire? The Lord has saved her, and on the face of it, she seems perfect, but I don't want to get involved with anyone the Lord doesn't want me getting involved with. Meanwhile she has made me fall for her hook, line and sinker.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

On the other hand I am quite happy living alone. I've gotten used to it in the meantime. You don't have to eat if you don't want to, you can wear whatever you like and every day is Christmas.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

I don't like the television and I certainly don't want to appear on it. To get you into everyone's living rooms they have to photocopy you with a special photocopier and squeeze you into a much smaller version of yourself. Word For Word was, I heard, the title of a televisioun programme they wanted to make for me to present, but I don't want to go on the television. I like the radio.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

It is a sad indictment on our culture that one cannot write simpliciter about the realities of one's lifetime without implications of mental problematisms.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

He knows what he's doing, does our Jesus. Very true. The knowledge of the depths of the Lord has been given to everyone who lives and breathes on this planet called Earth.

Post 6

woofti aka groovy gravy

No I am not happy living alone. I get awfully lonely. And I miss being touched.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more