This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

Moral energies are so BORING. But we have to go through them to get to the lekker stuff on the other side.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

Honeybadger is on the radio and my mind hurts.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

My mind continued hurting and I had to put the radio off, then it continued hurting until it stopped hurting and I was caught up in a stream of time being rushed along at high speed, and in the end I got fed up and sat down and Had a Fag, at which time I was informed that It was Too Late, so I thought, Oh well never mind anyway. People have been saying the most extraordinary things to me out of doors today. And they think I'm the crazy one.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

Heuningdassie het gekom en by my gekuier 'n lang tyd. Dit was baie lekker; sy is 'n goedhartige meisiemens.

Ek is lief vir haar en hoop om haar weer te sien.

Sy's naamlik so ver van my af, hoor?

Die mansmense het gekom maar ek het die deur op hulle vasgesluit.

Nou gaan hulle weg van my weer af, ver van my af.

Ek dink ek het vandag vir Oom Barry gesien maar x nie seker nie.

Liewe Heuningdassie. Sy is 'n liewe kind.

Vir wat glo jy dan? toe ek gese ek mag vir geen Roomsery nie.

Sy lees die nuus om twee voor. Ek sal na haar luister.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

What do you believe for? - which Honeybadger just asked me, would make a good title for a tract. I wonder if those bad men have gone away yet. I need to put bolts on the doors. I'm sick of the mind control.

Post 6

woofti aka groovy gravy

I can point to nothing and say,
Look, there I am,
Made with the manner of my hands.

I wrote that ages ago at Oxford and Honeybadger quoted it back at me. Someone also quoted the Hy dink ironies back at me. That was amazement cubed.

Post 7

woofti aka groovy gravy

Honeybadger's read the Martha Quest books. I loved talking with her about books. She is very sensitive. I was so thrilled to listen to her talk about The Grass Is Singing like that. Some people really miss out don't they. Oh well never mind.

Post 8

woofti aka groovy gravy

She said I ought to be writing properly and that I was known for wasting God's time. That hurt. Because it's true. But as Helga said this morning I needed Matyika because I was so brain-dead. How awful. It's been by following certain kinds of Protestantism that's how. Self-torment to the point of insanity pear. Dear Honeybadger says one should celebrate life. She's utterly sweet and impossible.

Post 9

woofti aka groovy gravy

Sie sagte, ich sei eine Person, die die hoechsten Juden wertschaetzen. Das war unglaublich. Und ich sprach von dem Klaviermeister Horowitz. Sie sagte, er haette zehn Daemonen. Wie hat sie denn das ausfinden koennen sollen?

Post 10

woofti aka groovy gravy

Ona mowila takze ze ... a no importa.

Post 11

woofti aka groovy gravy

That's by, not with.

I've been very motley this eventude but it's awesome how many dudes need to read The Language of Grace even in their awesomeness. Very awesome. Totally like, er, awesome, dude.

Post 12

woofti aka groovy gravy

I've written a tract called I've Come Down whose title is from a word in a verse in the Scripture which translates "I've Come Down". I'm thinking of writing a spoof tract called the same about coming down off a meth and H binge.

Post 13

woofti aka groovy gravy

Feeling iffy because of the aitch.

Key: Complain about this post