This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

A dreadful day, drear and droomy with droft and dright. But Honey Badger was on the radio so I am happy for the day cos I've had my fix of Honey Badger.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

Tilfenti et-hachaverah raq hi' lo-vaveit ha'erev. Und sie hat's vorgeschlagen, ich soll anrufen. Was ist los?

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

ve'tomar asher ani lo-ro'eh otah ad-asher ani vo'. Aval lo-'uchal levo. dei boulesthai legein hoti ouk idw auten eis aiwna.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

In case anyone's interested I usually post in a mixture of Hebrew and Greek when I post in foreign, with the occasional bit of German.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

I call her heuningdassie.

A dassie is a "rock badger", I don't know what the Afrikaans is for badger, let's have a look... a honey badger is a heuningdas. So i was right. Well, in the diminutive, which is a form of affection. This happens to me all the time. I take a guess at a word, go and look it up, only to find my guess was right. I must have a phenomenal mind that I'm not able to access properly because of the mind control.

My heuningdassie lees soggends die Nuus op die radio voor. Ek wil sal kan se, sy is my heuningdassie.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more