This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

Good morning. Let's rely on the steadfast mercy and faithfulness of the Lord of Glory this morning. For he is good, and his mercy endures forever.

And he has heard the cry of his afflicted one,
And he has considered the supplication of the wounded;
And he has blessed from heaven the son of his Son's love,
And he has sent his Word, and he has healed.

So we sing: Jesus loves me, this I know; for the Bible tells me so. Little ones to him belong, they are weak but he is strong.

Yeah, Jesus loves me,
Yeah, Jesus loves me,
Yeah, Jesus loves me
The Bible tells me so.

Praise the Lord for a lovely day with blessing and grace abounding.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

The freedom of the Gospel is lovely. But now I've got to go back to the prison to fetch someone. If said personage is willing to be set free. I have absolutely no time for prisons, and this particular one is an ironic prison, a prison of irony, whose inmates have been told they are free, but who -- oh, it's just so exhausting. So exhausting. There's so much to be done! I've got work to do, and I need help.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

I was waking up this afternoon. The experience was so unpleasant I told the Lord, No thanks, I'd rather remain asleep. So I took a few pills and fell asleep and when I woke up, I was asleep again, just how I like it. Being awake is sheer torture for me and I want nothing to do with it. I can do everything I need to do in my sleep by faith. I don't need to wake up. White Christians here treat me with contempt; I get love from the black Christians; no need to wake up.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more