This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

That's better. I feel like I'm nearly ready to end my self-imposed exile from the world, or staycation if you prefer.

I need to see about Wilfie's dashcam.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

All these people, they're all being played. Everyone's being played.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

It's been another intense day of knowledge and revelation.

I have only 1 memory of the 'activities' and that was just coming out the trance to put in Lust, and wanting to use it, and being forbidden.

I would love to recover a lot of memories.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

It looks like Rehab at this rate. I might ask to do it overseas BUT I cannot face being overseas. Have to find a local one. Kenilworth Clinic looks like the more obvious solution. Have to get J to help with the funding. My hospital plan only pays for up to 21 days and I have to find out whether the premium increases if I use it.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

I don't think Ibogaine is what I need. But I can't handle the crap that goes on in Rehab either. Oh God what am I going to do.

Post 6

woofti aka groovy gravy

Book printing will be finished either Friday or Monday. Andrew says there are some duff copies. He says he's going to check them.

Post 7

woofti aka groovy gravy

I've got to make a list of people I'm sending copies to. Adrian, Chris. John G, Peter, Mother. Dad. David. Sunny. Vaughan. DPD. David Winter, Gordon Pettie. Swinton and Gathercole. Michael F. Gary. Helga, Jacky, Caroline M, Barry. Woman at CUM. That's 20. I ought to leave it there really.

I just don't have any enthusiasm for sending it to people who aren't going to get the most out of it, i.e. similarly-minded brethren. Because if you don't share the faith it's pretty inconsequential work.

Post 8

woofti aka groovy gravy

Although a witch of my acquaintenance told me she had derived a blessing from my work! That's funny.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more