This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

Having been hurt once today, I reported it on a thread in ML only to find some embittered old cow having a go at me herself, and hurting me again. It has quite taken my breath away; I suppose I do it to others, even though I know I shouldn't. Oh well. I've tried asking him to heal me so many times, and I've just lost hope that he will ever do it this side of the River.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

Two are better than one, for if one should fall, who will help him up? Your words, Lord, your words. YOUR WORDS.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

it might be my imagination but people are being very bitchy today. So I'm giving ML a wide berth until everyone's settled down again.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

Oh I'm tired out. But it's still light and I don't want to go to bed while it's still light. It's annoying, I'm running out of smokes and I'm so tired I don't really want to go out. But I'll have to if I want more smokes. Oh dear.

Anyway I met this girl today, she's a leatherworker, and a very talented one at that. Surprisingly, she didn't offer to take me to court when I tried to communicate with her. I say surprisingly but also encouragingly, I think. At least, I find it encouraging that she didn't mention the law or the police when I spoke with her. Both L and S have threatened me with the law lately and I'm just too old to mess around with this sort of nonsense. I need a woman, rather than a girl.

Anyway. So. I might just take a couple of tranqx and some Ricard and hit the sack and hope for oblivion until tomorrow morning.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

Yup I'm not going anywhere tonight. Except, that is, to bed. I've had enough of today. And it's Friday already. Only the other day I was thinking that it was Tuesday already, and now it's the weekend. Another weekend alone talking to no-one but myself and the Lord. Oh I suppose there's church on Sunday. To be honest I'm not terribly enthusiastic about that but it's the one thing I know the Lord wants me to do, is go to church, so I'd better make the effort. Although I heard, years ago it seems, that the Lord was fed up with waiting for me to go to church. Perhaps he's passed me by. What a desolating thought. Oh dear, I think I'd better go to bed. Thinking is just getting me down. I suppose it is Hallowe'en. God save us, Lord have mercy on us.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more