This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

Another day. Early morning. No, I'm not listening to the radio.

Quite tired.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

Just watched last Saturday's Who again. It was actually quite whimsical. I didn't see most of it at the time; I was too smacked out. I didn't realise the horse got me quite so out of it. Anyway I watched it again and it was good. Well, it wasn't good exactly. But look! Next Saturday the finale begins! That's a bit previous isn't it? It was only the other week I was lying in bed and thinking, Today is 18th August and Who starts again on 23rd. Now, about five minutes later, we're looking at the final episodes. That's a swizz. There have been some who Whos over the years. Even that beautiful mind controlled telepath saw the value in Who. Although she seems to be a naturally loving person, that's just an artefact; she needs Jesus, just the same as everyone else.

And what about Collard, then? Well if he's got any sense he'll shut the feck up from now on and go and work in an office somewhere and keep schtumm the rest of his life. But of course he hasn't got any sense has he; he has the half-wits of the half-saved. Oh well. His choice.

Helga had it coming too. Sorry Helga. The Lord can show you.

Just let him not even try to hassle me again.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

Twenty-five past four. The day is nearly over. I slept through most of it. I am feeling sad. I don't know why; I think it's just Zeitschmerz. I'm sick of did and being sad and so on. Life is one endless crying pain. I'm sick of it.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

Well I hit the sack and got another couple of hours' kip. I'm going to have a drink and a couple of downers and hit the sack again and hope for oblivion until tomorrow morning.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

I watched a very sweet lady's testimony on YouTube and commented because something she said resonated with me, and she has contacted me. I wrote to her. I hope she writes back to me. We have the same psycho-spiritual difficulties. You see the people at CCFM lack the knowledge of evil to understand why I am the way I am, whereas this lady has been through it herself and understands.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more