This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

Well it's nine years I've been doing this Journal. Nine long, chocolate years.

Well well well.

Stayed up last night, finally managed to get some sleep at 7 by dint of medicines.

Got to go out and get electricity today. Can't be put off.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

Well I'm more or less committed to going to church now. There are some splendid believers there. But I'm not going to get involved with da yoof any more.

Someone talking about support for the elderly and it strikes me I fall into that category. Need help with shopping, someone to make me tea, someone to chat to. I wonder whether my Father's going to ever let me have a ministry, or whether that's all been crushed by the cross like everything else in my life has been. I have quite a strong word for the modern lifestyle Christianity. Don't know whether anyone will hear it though. I've got to go out. I'll go out at three when that programme starts. Listening to Odile at the moment. She has a lovely voice.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

Went out, got electricity and fags, and something to eat. I was going to go to Tygervalley but was overcome by a sudden acute attack of intense boredom, which made me do a U Turn and come straight back home. Wow, I'm pissed off at the moment. Worm giving me gyp again.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

Some people's lives hey.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

Apparently, DID resulting from trauma results in apathy, addiction, lack of energy, can't be bothered to cook etc, and focussing on tiny little details rather than seeing the whole picture. But go ahead, judge away.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more