This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

I'd forgotten it was Saturday today. I hope it's nice; I fancy a trip out in Wilfie. Also going to fix up my den so I can have DSTV in here on the big screen. Then I won't be wasting my subscription so much (I never watch television).

Don't feel like doing any more work on my Children essay; I'll leave it for the week I think.

Slept in my chair last night.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

Guy coming round to look at the DSTV job today. I am going to try to keep him here or at least come with to get the box and wires, so he can finish the job today already. Let's hope that will work out.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

He's coming round tomorrow morning to do my DSTV installation in the Den. Then I shall be able to watch television in here. I'll get him to straighten the projector at the same time. He has done lots of similar installations but he's never seen a one-man home cinema before LOL. It has to be said my Den is pretty cool.

Taking it easy this afternoon.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

I've got to go out for fags at some point.

Then tomorrow let's hope I'll be able to sit in here and watch Box.

Although it's VERY hot in here. The projector might not like it.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more