This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

Winter has come with a sting in its tail. It's cold, rainy and windy out. I went to bed early last night (8.30pm) and woke up at past five, and I'm up now.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

I've been under much stress lately, it's been terrible. I must get away from Cape Town - Andrew is in Jo'burg at the moment, and it looks like he might be here for a while, so I plan on driving up the N1 soon and getting to the hotel I use and having a bit of a break.

Made enquiries about the Kenilworth Writers' Circle yesterday. They meet once a month up the road - the lady who runs it lives on my street just a few houses away. So I won't have to drive to get there.

It will be interesting to have to write exercises and see how it goes.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

No, I've changed my mind, I'm not going to the Writers' Circle. Not my thing, I'm not a joiner, and groups of people just make me anxious, so why put myself through unnecessary suffering.

I'm not going anywhere today. A quiet day in.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

However I may go out again tonight, Thursday night, not too busy - there's a bar in District Six that I found the other night and enjoyed.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more