This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

I am blessed to live in the most beautiful city in the most beautiful part of the world. Went for a drive in Wilfie with the top down. Magnificent, all the way round the mountain. Beautiful. Everyone at the beaches. Wilfie turned a few heads - a very cool motor.

I'm sort of tired but I can't sleep because I've slept loads in the past few days.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

Last night as I drifted in and out of fitful fretful slumber I had all sorts of melodies coming to me, tunes I should have woken up and written down for future use. I can't remember them now. The Lord gives me all the music I write (not claiming any quality for it, just that the ability to compose comes and goes like a prophetic burden) and I have spells of writing music, and barren times. Last productive time was Sept 13 to April 14, when I wrote four substantial pieces. Elegy for Bob for viola and piano, Theme and Variations for piano solo, Little Sonata for cello and piano, and Sonatina for Piano Quartet.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

Having listened to all those pieces again, I am pleased with them, but I don't know how objective I can be.

Had a long Skype with SC.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

One thing they really must try to sort out with Sibelius is changing the dynamic of a note while it is playing. Surely it isn't beyond the wit of man. They can put a man on the moon, allegedly...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more