This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

I am knackered and my eyes are tired.

Mamacos coming at 10 to measure up for curtains.

Then I am supposed to be going to Cape Town for a hat, and to Cavendish to have my phone tweaked. But I'm suddenly crashing. Doesn't look promising.

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

"Ut desint vires tamen est laudanda voluntas"

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

I was SO tired this morning, I slept all day. Feeling much better now. I was a bit sick with tiredness yesterday in fact. It's been hectic.

The Mamacos man, Ibrahim, came round to measure up for the curtains and he has done that. Now all I have to do is go and choose a fabric. The wallpaper is whitish with little green motifs on it. I've got to find the right colour to go with the wallpaper and the carpet. The carpet is red and if I have to replace it ever, it will be with another red carpet, because I like it red underfoot here. The blood doesn't show. I think a green curtain, a rich deep green, darkish, luminescent. Not a lime green, but a deeper green. What's so big about green? What a silly word is green.

I need to get this room sorted, and the car back, and then I have to go upcountry and find my pied a terre. I am hoping I will be able to find a place for a good price. Dei me pauesthai pharmaka poiein.

Fear God, honour the King. Drink tea.

Right.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

It's rapidly getting dark. Dei me pauesthai pharmaka poiein. Oimoi oimoi dystenos egw dioti oudeis bouletai eidenai ei me he kyklike.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

I need to be getting on with collating Volume 2. I no longer know which tracts I gave to Sindi to translate; I need to see her about this soon. I need to know which tracts I gave her. Then I can have them printed and the Xhosa printed at the same time. I'll use the same copyright page, but I'm not sure what I'll do about the pieces at the front. Perhaps I'll say "Introduction to Volume 1" or something. I don't think I have anything new to say about the work. The blurbs from Simon and John go on the back as "Praise for Volume One".

I am told my pamphlet "The Believer's Tithe" has been appreciated.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

I need to be writing much more. I shall revise "The Believer's Tithe" and either print multiple copies of it myself, or have them printed - possibly better to use the copy shop for bulk printing, let's use their ink, while I use mine in the production process. They can easily print double-sided, too.

I'd better get on with revising it. I need to get it printed double-sided at the copy shop.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more