This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

Situation extreme. BC man not helping. Going to Stellenbosch this afternoon. Got Sethu to come with me for moral support thank God. Got SUCH an unpleasant letter from one of the residents complaining that the pipes in the flat were noisy early in the morning. I would be annoyed about this but I've got other things on my plate. The Jo'burg car people are really messing me around. Got to get the car back down to Cape Town as a matter of urgency. So much to do. I may not be around here for a wee while.

Post 2

clare

smiley - space
Good luck with that, Woofti smiley - smiley

Here's a shop rag smiley - towel

and a chit for a good lawyer smiley - ok

Post 3

clare

smiley - space
Oh oh and cake all around smiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cake that always helps

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

As well as preparing the English, Afrikaans and Xhosa editions of Volume 2 of Words from the Word, I'm starting a new writing about how to read the Bible. It's to be called Reading the Bible and will be aimed at beginners.

I also MUST write a systematic exposition of theological cosmology and theological anthropology, and how the two dovetail and dance around each other. I would call it The World of the Word - meditations on the Holy Trinity and our participation in it through Christ in us, Christ in Creation and the Everywhere Spirit.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

Two people - evidently knowledgeable about music by the way they write - are very enthusiastic about my Piano Variations. I think it's the best piece I've yet written, with the Cello Suite coming a close second. The Jewish folksongs are always popular and we'll see how the Elegy for Bob goes.

Post 6

woofti aka groovy gravy

Thanks clare. I'm going to be rather busy in the next few days. My attorney is now dealing with the car people - I've had enough of them dicking me around.

Post 7

woofti aka groovy gravy

Going to a braai on Saturday. Looking forward to it. It's at Sethu's.

Post 8

clare

smiley - space
What's a braai?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more