This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

I've got some work to do; I've got to print the Piano Variations and get them to Lara along with the Elegy and the Jewish Folksongs. I'll get onto that soonest. The Variations need some markings too.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

Finally realised I've had it with Helga and her brain-dead attitudes towards me. They think it's a virtue to be thick. Well it isn't.

She can go fish for someone else to provide her with Bible studies of comparable quality to mine. She won't find them. Not written like mine, which are like poetic prose on occasion, and clear as a bell. No, if she can't appreciate my gifts without imposing her ridiculous self-righteous crap on me, she can feck off.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

The stupidity and self-delusion are staggering. She has MAJOR personality issues but acts as if she's been "healed" - which it is as clear as day, she hasn't, not nearly - she's a bundle of neuroses and hurts, which she has been inflicting on me in the form of control. I'm fecked if I'll allow her to do that to me any more. I've got more self-respect than to allow a pre-menopausal wifie feck around with my life. I could say an awful lot more but I won't.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

And her attempts to move in the higher gifts are laughable, too. God save me from these children in the faith, and give me sons of God, not daughters of Evangelicalism.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

Most of the people on that station need some good solid hard disciplines, too. They're most of them far too young. And they have no life in grace.

Post 6

woofti aka groovy gravy

And the spirits of adultery and lust she brings back from the so-called Colour Conference is always good for a laugh. She's so naive, she has absolutely no idea about real spirituality and the world.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more