This is the Message Centre for Sea Nymph

Experiment

Post 1

Sea Nymph

Just practising

Experiment

Post 2

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

smiley - towel

Experiment

Post 3

U1474383

found someone from ML at last!

Experiment

Post 4

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

smiley - biggrin

I went searching for Ellis... There are three "Ellis"es, but they're all from years back. smiley - erm

Experiment

Post 5

U1474383

looks like it's gonna take a little time to get used to this format.

Lucky I've a surplus of that commodity

Experiment

Post 6

Sea Nymph

I'm sorry.Do I know any of you?

Ned Ludd xxx

Experiment

Post 7

Flutter-by

Hi.

Also being brave.

Have you clicked on 'full smiley index' yet? Argggghhh.

Experiment

Post 8

smiley - sheepsmiley - blacksheep

Experiment

Post 9

Flutter-by

Nah - you're not going to win me over that easily. At least it isnt bouncing though.

Experiment

Post 10

smiley - boing

Experiment

Post 11

Sea Nymph

still practising

Experiment

Post 12

Tallulah B

Hullo! Is this the right thread for wandering MLers???

T xx

Experiment

Post 13

smiley - footprints

I think so...

Experiment

Post 14

Eilis

Hello again, bro.

This is me replying to one of the threads in your personal space.

Stay cool.

Insert emoticon of choice. I can't.

Eilis

Experiment

Post 15

Sea Nymph

Aha! so if I write this here in reply to you, does that mean it turns up in your personal space?

HELLO SIS.Can you hear me?

Experiment

Post 16

And not just hers... smiley - tongueout

Experiment

Post 17

Eilis

Yes, it does. Although it's on the left-hand side in "My Conversations". I think the ones in your personal space are the ones you initiate or are the ones directed to you initially. Not quite clear on that.

Anything involving your "friends" also appears in your conversations. And you can "unsubscribe" at any time. I've already got rid of a few which were a bit dormant!

Love and hugs.

Eilis xxx

Experiment

Post 18

Sea Nymph

Peet, how come my messages to Eilis turn up in your space? Words of one syllable please.

And how come you get to post your horrid little smileys (that is NOT an invitation for bombardment).I thought if I'm using the alabaster skin I don't get to see them?

Experiment

Post 19

SeaN, it's because you posted your message in a thread I was already subscribed to, by virtue of my having posted there previously. If you'd posted it on her space, it wouldn't have appeared on mine. (Unless I'd flagged you as a "Friend" of course... smiley - evilgrin)

Sorry about the smileys; they're a bit of an occupational hazard over here. I rarely "bombard" with them, I just have a tendency to use them to clarify the "expression" I would like to accompany a posting. They're not used gratuitously or meant unkindly.

Experiment

Post 20

Eilis

Because we've both subscribed to this conversation. I got to this question to Peet through my space. And I think the smileys can be seen here although we can't use them. Perhaps we could go "mustard alabster" for our new board!

Eilis xx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Sea Nymph

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more