This is the Message Centre for Niff

Dazed and confused

Post 1

Niff

Hello dearest all,
I didn't write a journal entry last night because I was toiling away at an essay, now completed! All of my housemates have just poured themselves into a cab and will be out boogying (sp?) till the early hours. I feel totally knackered, can't wait to get to bed. After I handed my essay in I spent a lovely afternoon reading the paper, having a nap (which always seem to make me feel worse) and tackling the Grauniad quick crossword. I got all but one of the clues, very frustrating! I had a nice stroll into town, the city centre is always busier than I expect and the weather was warm, a faint drizzly mist clouding gentle springtime sunshine.

For those of you who were curious about awkward boy and me, there has been a development. I thought I had given him the brush off by way of a 'Yeah, whatever, have a nice life' kind of text. I slightly regretted this but I don't know how I feel about him so no big loss. But, he texted me, late last night to check I'm going to the party (of course I am you twit, it's in my house!), methinks he didn't mind my ice queen impression. So that's all a bit weird, he seems to like me, I feel ambivalent about him, I guess we'll wait and see!

Niff smiley - yawn

Dazed and confused

Post 2

Phantom

Been dazed and confused
For so long it's not true
Wanted a woman
Never bargained for you

Lots of people talking
Few of them know
Soul of a woman
Was created.........

Over to you!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Niff

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more