This is the Message Centre for Sean M

Hey there Sean.

Post 1

manson_rocks - When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

Hi Sean, I'm Dani. I'm the sweet little girl (Joe, laugh at that and I kill you) you keep accusing of being a kangaroo. The last time I checked I don't think I had a pouch or a tail, but the lab is working on it and will get back to you on that one. smiley - nahnah

Aaaaaaaanyway.... you seem like a nice enough kid, although your sanity levels are questionable... I recall a time when I was on the phone with your brother and you were wandering around in the background chanting the word banana. Although my sanity levels are worse than that... so... meh. *shrugs* I would give some examples but Joe wants me to be good around you, so I can't think or any stories that he would approve of. *sticks tongue out*

*does a dance* Sha la!

Hey there Sean.

Post 2

Sean M

(Joe laughed)

Hey there Sean.

Post 3

manson_rocks - When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

No he didn't. smiley - tongueout I was talking to him when he read that and he didn't laugh. So there. smiley - nahnah

Hey there Sean.

Post 4

Sean M

Yes he did, I heard him smiley - tongueout

Hey there Sean.

Post 5

Hmmmmm..... damn you and your hearing ability. It plots against me, I say. Anyway, sorry for taking a while to reply but my internet screwed up for a bit there and was refusing to work. *pouts* It doesn't like me.

So anyway... Mini-Joe... tell me about yourself... what music do you like?

Hey there Sean.

Post 6

U218534

He doesn't. He's odd like that. He absolutely hates and detests music smiley - biggrin

Hey there Sean.

Post 7

smiley - bigeyes *gasp* How can Mini-Joe not like music?! I wouldn't be able to live without music! Whenever people ask whether I'd rather be deaf or blind, the answer is always blind because it'd drive me insane not being able to hear music. Baaaah! *sighs in confusion as she doesn't understand how this can be possible, and so she puts on Over by The Birthday Massacre, then Blue, then Happy Birthday*

Ah, songs about death.... they're so pretty. *smiles peacefully with her eyes sort of glazed over*

Hey there Sean.

Post 8

Sean M

smiley - tongueout

Hey there Sean.

Post 9

Well, aren't we quite the wordsmith?

Hey there Sean.

Post 10

U218534

I don't think he knows what the word 'wordsmith' means smiley - winkeye And he only knows how to use that smiley because I showed him the Brunel smiley buttons smiley - evilgrin

Hey there Sean.

Post 11

I've never used Brunel. Anyway... better than me, when I started using h2g2 I didn't use any smileys for aaaaaaaaages because I didn't know how and was too afraid to try.

Hey there Sean.

Post 12

U218534

Well you're silly smiley - smooch

Hey there Sean.

Post 13

smiley - smooch Am I, now? *pushes you down onto a nearby bed before remembering Sean is here* Whoops. smiley - tongueout

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Key: Complain about this post