A Conversation for The Best Philly Chesse Steak Sandwich in Las Vegas

Collaborative Writing Workshop: A3808794 - The Best Philly Chesse Steak Sandwich in Las Vegas

Post 1

Life-UandE-42

Entry: The Best Philly Chesse Steak Sandwich in Las Vegas - A3808794
Author: Life-UandE-42 - U1418039

This is my First Entry, any help in making it better would be greatly satisfaying.

A3808794 - The Best Philly Chesse Steak Sandwich in Las Vegas

Post 2

Milos

Hi, Life U&E, welcome to h2g2!

I'm sure there's a lot more that can be said about philly cheese steak in Vegas. smiley - ok

Some ideas for you to consider:
What is a Philly cheese steak? What makes it good? (There currently isn't anything in the Guide about these sandwiches, and folks abroad probably won't know much about them.)

How did this place come to sell 'Philly' cheese steak so far from Philly?

Anything else good on the menu? Suggestions for sides or condiments? What kind of beverage would go best with the sandwich?

Is it take out? Deli-style? Fast-food?

Also, if you have a look at the Writing-Guidelines you'll get an idea of how to put it all together.

A3808794 - The Best Philly Chesse Steak Sandwich in Las Vegas

Post 3

Kiteman

I agree with Milosso - what IS a Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich? What is in it? Just steak and cheese, or is there some sort of relish or garnish? What sort of cheese is it, and what sort of steak? How are they prepared? Just thinking about the possibilities makes my mouth water, but I want to know what a *real* one tastes like.

Oh, and a minor niggle; better sort out the spelling, unless it really is called a CHESSE sandwich.smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Collaborative Writing Workshop: A3808794 - The Best Philly Chesse Steak Sandwich in Las Vegas

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more