This is the Message Centre for Post Team

Editors Wanted

Post 21

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

Ah, well you see the problem here is I'm not used to having to come up with my own ideas. I'm better at not doing what I'm told to do. I'll email you when I can think of something. Give me a while. Or possibly 2 smiley - winkeye

Editors Wanted

Post 22

Pastey

What are you good at? What do you do? Surely you must have an interest?

smiley - fish

Editors Wanted

Post 23

Post Team

Sorry Lisa

Pastey is the man to talk to now - As a young member of our community - you will have an insight to the things that youngsters like yourself, like - Why not start by writing about what you would like to see h2g2 doing for your age group.
vegimansmiley - smileyPR

Editors Wanted

Post 24

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

Well, actually that's exactly what I don't want.. the younger members being stereotyped as *young*. Hehe maybe we could have the /kids/ version like yahooligans hahaha . smiley - winkeye now that IS a bad idea.

*giggles*

I'll have a go anyway. Thanks..

smiley - bigeyesLisa (aka Et)

Editors Wanted

Post 25

Anonymouse

I could write about raising sheep, but Loony would probably be better equipped for that, due to his location. <g,d&rlh>

'Nonniesmiley - rose

Editors Wanted

Post 26

Post Team

Ha! Somehow I don't ever see Loony writing about sheep... except the human variety... smiley - bigeyes
shazzPRME smiley - magic

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Post Team

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more