This is the Message Centre for Post Team

Submission for Post

Post 1

Caron

A699744 - Queen Elizabeth the Last

Peer Reviewers suggested that this article should be posted here.

Caron Williams

Submission for Post

Post 2

Post Team

Indeed smiley - smiley

I saw this in Peer review and also thought it would more suit inclusion in The Post smiley - ok

I will use it this week - you will see a further copy appear on your page when I have added it to The Post pages. Don't forget to subscribe so that you can catch any comments which may appear. The Post comes out on a Thursday (or late Wednesday night in Penn!)

shazz smiley - magic

Submission for Post

Post 3

Caron

Thanks - this is a personal first - I'm looking forward to it.

I'm glad you realise we're in a different time zone - regrettably few people do!

Best regards

Caron

Submission for Post

Post 4

Pastey

One (of the many) thing(s) shazz is superb at is memorizing time zones smiley - winkeye

smiley - rose

Submission for Post

Post 5

Post Team

I am? smiley - ermsmiley - laugh

Looks like you have feedback already Caron smiley - smiley

shazz smiley - magic

Submission for Post

Post 6

Pastey

Well, when we first started and were really working through multiple time zones, you were the only one who knew what they were doing smiley - winkeye

smiley - rose

Submission for Post

Post 7

Post Team

smiley - laugh

True! Maybe the fact that I have a map with timezones within view helps me now as well! smiley - winkeye

shazz smiley - magic

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Post Team

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more