This is the Message Centre for holojojo

Hi!

Post 1

Cenerue

Hi Holojojo! Your writing is incredible! I just finished reading "Lightbringer" and it scared me terribly- wonderful job! My friend has started her own magazine publication called Elves of Camelot. It is mostly a fantasy/sci fi mag. We are currently looking for stories and/or poetry submissions for our 2nd issue. Would you like to submit something? If you want to check out the website it's www.eldanore.com. I hope you submit something because you are really talented!

God Bless
Cenerue

Hi!

Post 2

holojojo

Hello Cenerue,

I've been doing Intensive Parenting over Xmas, like we do - I haven't logged on for ages! Thanks very much for the invite, I'll certainly check out the site, I really enjoy this genre and would be really pleased to contribute - have got 2 0r 3 things "on the go at the moment but it's so hard to find time to write! Worse, it's so hard to edit things properly (being very lazy doesn't help either!)

Thank you again, I'll follow your link and check you out!!!

Take care of yourself and kin! smiley - biggrin
holojojo

Hi!

Post 3

holojojo

Hello again Cenerue,

I've just signed up for the site you mentioned, I'm still waiting for an e-mail confirmation (24 hours). As it happens, I have a story I'd like to submit, but when I clicked on your link the page wasn't available. Are you still open for contributions? I'd very much like to contribute poems or stories, also I'm more than willing to contribute a bit of dosh to keep the site afloat. Please let me know the current status and when you'll be able to accept new postings. Thanks agian for the invite,

holojojo

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for holojojo

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more