This is the Message Centre for regan

new kid

Post 1

regan

Well to start off, I just thought I'd make a journal entry to celebrate my first night as an h2g2 researcher.

well....

YAY. First journal entry! First night as a researcher! woohoo!

Regan

new kid

Post 2

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

wow! thats so simalar to my first post!smiley - laugh
so whats up? where ya from and all. Have you read the hitchhickers guide?
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

new kid

Post 3

regan

Wow, I never noticed. That's cool, though. smiley - smiley

I live in the middle of a million ranches, that's about all I'll say. In Montana, best land of the States.

I haven't read the hitchiker's guide, but it does sound like quite an interesting read. I just found h2g2 from endless web surfing this weekend. I got snowed in so I wasted my day in front of a computer screen that won't stop twitching on me.

So... do you live in a town called Elko, then? I kind of guessed you did because of WTF?!'s site adress. My best friend moved there when we were little. Mining. It's evil.

regan smiley - peacesign Peace Out.

new kid

Post 4

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

wow! i might know your friend! how old is she/he?
ya, elko is it... its great! mining is cool, cuz its the only reason there is an elko nevadasmiley - biggrin
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for regan

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more