This is the Message Centre for ShadowOfYourSmile

thanx for stealing my idea

Post 1

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

ya, real origional mary. create 2 i dentities... next time try to make it harder to figure out that its you
little midget is aaron

thanx for stealing my idea

Post 2

ShadowOfYourSmile

i wanted to use the get writing thing. didn't really care if you found out anyways. little midget is aaron? alright, now that's SCARY!!!smiley - erm

yep, not a prob! JAZZ ROX DUDE!

Post 3

ShadowOfYourSmile

just wanted to update the title... smiley - biggrin

nurr

Post 4

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

yaya what wrighting thing

what the?

Post 5

ShadowOfYourSmile

it's another bbc community. really cool, but i still haven't gotten it figured out. smiley - sadface o wells. smiley - surfer that was random. hehe. u know what scares me, is when LM said "42 is mine". i can tell when aaron lies now. everytime he lies his look is the same. he needs a haircut. jerk. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! yay! smiley - biggrinsmiley - smileysmiley - biggrinsmiley - smileysmiley - biggrinsmiley - smileysmiley - biggrinsmiley - smileysmiley - biggrinsmiley - smileysmiley - biggrinsmiley - smileysmiley - biggrin

ehehehhehehehehe!

ShadowOfYourSmile
smiley - rose

twr lui lx lkk oeqi

Post 6

stop calling him a jerk! hes one of my closest friends and a better friend than most i can find!

dude...

Post 7

ShadowOfYourSmile

im sorry, ford. ik he's a really good friend of yours, but he's a really scary ex bf of mine. don't take it personally anyways. "jerk" isn't really meant to be mean and it was for the most part random

your choice

Post 8

ya, well i stand up for my good friends, if someone disses them, then i tell that person to F*** off
its something that friends do for eachother

your choice

Post 9

ShadowOfYourSmile

who the hell are you to tell me to apologize for what i've already apologized for?

good-bye ford.
this is the end.

get over it

Post 10

ok, fine! whatever, you know howmany times youve said that? "its over" blah blah! im just so sick of you hurting my friends!! you want me to take the blame sure i will, just to let you know that im standing up for those who dont want to, all my friends are backing me up on this one, if you get mad at me, then you must hate them all too

Key: Complain about this post