This is the Message Centre for WickedGilly

..my gilly...

Post 1

myloobyloo

...just wondered if you could send me about ten of your best poems (your own, of course)..I only ask that you include 'preggie pants' as it was one of the first that I read on GW and it made me all madnervousweaty about postin me own stuff....Youve got me E-mail encha.?........ ([email protected])...tried to send you a mail last night but messed up your address...duhhh...It was ever so long and nice too....anyway...weave ya tinklymagic and send me some nicelygood stuff....hope things are good...I go away on Sat' so if you could send it soon that would be smashin...If ya busy dont worry....love and gravy...

smiley - smileyyourloobyloo

..my gilly...

Post 2

WickedGilly

I haven't forgotten. I'm horribly diligent but stupidly busy. Check your mail tomorrow for your own stuff that I have collected and I will send you my own wicked worst by Saturday. I signed up for WritersDock.co.uk today.
xx
youareunbeloobable.
smiley - biggrin
wickedgilly

..my gilly...

Post 3

myloobyloo

..look forward to receiving your stuff..signed up to WD eh.....dont think Ill be on there much..smiley - sadfacedontsmiley - sadfacelikesmiley - wahit....Glad you liked 'honestly'...not too mad full of insparayshen today..just all happy relaxing.....hope things are good nipper n hubby wise...have a good day at graft busybusybusy....love n custard...

smiley - biggrinlooby

..my gilly...

Post 4

WickedGilly

Helllooooobyloo. I sent your bits yesterday. I will collect a few of my own faves for you and send to you today or tomorrow. We will have to track down the mmmmbeachy boy so we don't lose his great talent....
xx
wicked gilly

..my gilly...

Post 5

myloobyloo

...did you say that you sent my stuff..got your email but attatchment was blockedsmiley - sadface...not to worry....if you put down references of your ten I'll save them from my end....gonna ask me favourites to do it...gotta find the beach...I love that freak...sososososotalented...must sleepy soontime...it must be morning there eh..?..

smiley - hugloooooob

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for WickedGilly

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more