Waxer

Hey***!!!(indignantly)

Complaints

Post 2

$u$

Hey! *In whickering, friendly way*

Just arrived? It's good to stalk!

Thought you'd appreciate the link!!!

What's on FP now? Each time I've followed the link, I've landed in a different forum! Let's get musical, musical...

'sus smiley - smiley

Complaints

Post 3

Waxer

Yeah , I read on one of the more well known H2 peoples info pages that you're no-one on H2 until you've got a technical guru and a stalker!!(not on for long tonight .. V tired!!)

Complaints

Post 4

$u$

Can't afford to be here for long, in more ways than one!

Did they also mention that random, meaningless and extremely confusing conversations, that generally have nothing to do with the thread are ABSOLUTELY compulsory?!?

I'm going to have another attempt at checking my forums, if they appear. Otherwise, I'll just lurk around your home, and follow you everywhere.

Okay?

'sus smiley - winkeye

Complaints

Post 5

Waxer

Good job you're a vegetarian, I wouldn't want to come home and find someone had boiled my rabbit!

Complaints

Post 6

$u$

I may be a vegetarian, but I also enjoy mindless cruelty to animals (actually the Celine Dion thing is just a ruse, so I can wheedle (sp?) out her enemies and track them down and........... ..........ha ha ha ha ha... *hysterical laughter* *collapses in heap on floor*)

'sus smiley - bigeyes

Gee, it's hot in here...!

Complaints

Post 7

$u$

PS Anyway, it's the cat you should be worrying about!! smiley - winkeye

Complaints

Post 8

Waxer

Actually my cat is called Rabbit (true!) (D.A.W.!) and its far too fat to fit in a saucepan(or at least it was last Christmas)

Complaints

Post 9

$u$

Obviously past it's 'eat before' date! Rabbit? Rabbit?? RABBIT???

D.A.W??? Going to take me a while, that one. I know, why don't you get a rabbit and call it 'Cat'?! I promise I won't put it on to stew (unless you leave it at 'home' and go out for a while...)

I've got a dog and it's called Pigeon*

'sus smiley - winkeye

*This is a blatant lie!!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for $u$

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more