This is the Message Centre for $u$

Don't Go!

Post 1

fords - number 1 all over heaven

I'm confused, why are you leaving??!! Don't leave us? Please? smiley - cry

Don't Go!

Post 2

DoctorGonzo

The main thing is, will you still go to the meets? Your virtual self can bugger off, but I'd stil like to meet up with the real Pegasus again smiley - winkeye

Don't Go!

Post 3

fords - number 1 all over heaven

He's so nice, isn't he?

You have to come up in May, no, you WILL come up in May, that's an order! smiley - biggrin

Don't Go!

Post 4

$u$

Oh yes... he's lovely. I understand Adolf was a sweet little boy too...smiley - winkeye

Any advance on plans for May? And how about you coming to Cornwall?smiley - smiley

Sus xx

Don't Go!

Post 5

Detective Armani

Hi Sus, sorry to hear you`re leaving us. I`ll keep touch via e-mail. Feel free to drop me a line anytime. Good luck for the future.

D.A. xx

Don't Go!

Post 6

$u$

Thankyou DA.smiley - hug

Sus xx

Don't Go!

Post 7

kittykat

Dear Sus, I'm really confused!! Didn't know you were off to greener ( or perhaps multi-colored ) pastures. You're the type of individual I'd like to get to know better - smart and savvy and the best of the rest! Is there some way we could keep in touch - if you'd like? If not, thanks again for all. Very fondly, kittykat

Don't Go!

Post 8

$u$

Hey Kitty.smiley - smiley

You've seen (and experienced!) the trouble I've had over at the boards, and it's really got to me.smiley - blue Hence my decision to quit all things BBCi. If it can be resolved I'll stay, if not...

Sus xx

Don't Go! You're Needed!!

Post 9

kittykat

Hi Sus, What can I do to help?smiley - bigeyes As you might have noticed I can be a bit of a scrapper or diplomatic - a chameleon if you willsmiley - smiley. Whatever gets the job done! smiley - ok Exactly what is the primary problem? I truly believe that you are a positive force on this planet smiley - earth as is proven by my presence here!! smiley - angel So we need you and I will personally help you in any way I can smiley - wow! (As you can see, I've become addicted to the smilies smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley!!!) If I can take on the loggers smiley - devil who can be an exceptionally nasty group smiley - grr I surely can aid you in your quest smiley - wow. If you jump now smiley - run it will bolster their position and reinforce negative behavior.smiley - yuk They will have won! smiley - wah That is NOT GOOD!!! smiley - blue Stay and fight and muster the powers that be smiley - flyhi. There is enormous help in the universe smiley - gift. smiley - magicsmiley - fullmoon KAT

Don't Go! You're Needed!!

Post 10

Event Horizon

You're right Kat, h2 is a better place with Sus on it, but I have seen some off the stuff which has put her off, which she has put up with! I've only seen one element of it, unconnected to h2, & none of it directed personally at me (which some of it seems to be with Sus - and not just on one occasion eithersmiley - cross), & it makes me smiley - blue too.

smiley - hug ASS

Don't Go!

Post 11

J'au-æmne

I read some of what you've posted on BBCi message boards. From the look of it, you shouldn't leave, BBCi needs you...

Don't Go!

Post 12

Event Horizon

Shame BBCi dont know that.

Don't Go!

Post 13

$u$

smiley - wahI'm touched. Thankyou all.smiley - smiley But my smiley - headhurts after banging it against a brick wall for so long.smiley - blue How do I get a response from these people?

Hi Thinker Glad to Meet You!

Post 14

kittykat

I know first-hand what it feels like to be attacked, be treated unfairly or unjustly and I'm sure you do also! smiley - grr But there are things much larger here and I'm part of that proof! smiley - ok I surely would not be conversing with you if not for Sus smiley - angel. Many "chosen" people suffer horrific hardship that is totally undeserved. This certainly appears to be the case with Sus! smiley - cross But it is easy to see she definitely possesses the RIGHT STUFF! smiley - biggrin And with all her attributes she certainly has the capabilities to combat the negative forces smiley - wow. I'm not suggesting that she do something she truly doesn't want to - that wouldn't be right. smiley - cross But any one can see that she has built wonderful relationships and is genuinely LOVED - and that is very big STUFF indeed! smiley - hug So why should she deprive herself of that affection and positive energy simply because of some old meanies smiley - monstersmiley - devilsmiley - vampire? Unless it is a totally hopeless cause, with absolutely No possibility of rectification why not hang in there! smiley - smiley Maybe a vacation would do the trick smiley - wow. A period of time to recoup, regroup, rethink, and replan. smiley - cool Getting away from being embroiled and analyzing everything from another perspective. Hey you never know what flashes will come your way smiley - flyhi!! smiley - magicsmiley - fullmoon KAT

Post 15

Event Horizon

*waves back to Kitykat*

We have already sort of crossed paths, on the 'ideas' members board. - Over there I am known as Folie á Deux (well one of me is smiley - winkeye)

Yeah Sus has the right stuff, she convinced me to sign up here too smiley - smiley and got me to go to my 1st meet (and people wonder why I don't do anything constructive on here - I was corrupted after only a few months of arriving smiley - aliensmile)

I have seen how hard it is to get a response from those powers that be, they make you want to scream & shout & stamp your feet in frustration, and tell them what you *really* think, and as soon as you do they have you right where they want you.... smiley - grr

Post 16

kittykat

Big Question: Exactly WHO ARE the powers that be? smiley - monstersmiley - devil Sus mentioned that Neil is simply the messenger. If these are the folks to be addressed, why can't we do that? smiley - smileysmiley - magicsmiley - fullmoon KAT

Post 17

Event Horizon

We have tried! - using the members board for various things, emails to BBC and the 'feed back' option, occasionally you will get an automated response 'your comments will be passed on....yada yada yada.' (I'm sure you know the line as well as me). But lately we get nothing from those channels either.

They done exactly advertise any other ways to get your point across, although I'm sure there are ways......

Sus has asked for a Q & A session to be set up numerous times, receiving ether the brush off or the silent treatment.

Post 18

kittykat

Has anyone considered implementing a "snail mail" smiley - yikes campaign? Preferrably one involving "certified mail, return receipt requested" to the mucka-mucks at BBC? I don't know how things work over there, but I have used that tactic innumerable times for various causes and have found it to be effective smiley - smiley. (Not always but quite often)smiley - ok. How about getting a spokesperson (maybe you or Sus or BOTH) onto a BBC radio program explaining to the larger world smiley - earth that basic rights are being abrogated by a small group of individuals. This policy, which is probably not known to the average person, ultimately affects everyone. Where else is there censorship and arbitrariness (is that a word smiley - laugh?) on the network? What else is an unknowing John Q. Public being subjected to? smiley - grr Do you think I will be banned from this site because of heresy and treason ( to say nothing of good old-fashioned rabble-rousing!) smiley - biggrin Hum, just how liberal are things here? smiley - bigeyessmiley - magicsmiley - fullmoon KAT

Post 19

$u$

Well they haven't introduced a clause about curtailing freedom of speech as relates to expressing a negative opinion of the BBC into the House Rules yet... but give it time.smiley - erm

*sigh*

Post 20

kittykat

I have some questions concerning the people and the BBC: What would you say is the average person's view of it? Is it held in esteem, respected, touted as an ultimate authority? Or maybe somewhat liked, accepted with reservation, or not thought of at all (it's simply there ). OR, is it barely tolerated, accepted because of lack of choice etc.? I simply don't have any idea where it stands in British life and Im hoping you can enlighten me. Also, what is the motivation for the muckas to be so mean and despotic? What are they gaining and why? Your opinions count! smiley - smileysmiley - biggrinsmiley - ok Thanks so much !! smiley - magicsmiley - fullmoon KAT

Key: Complain about this post