This is the Message Centre for $u$

We came, we saw, we drank a LOT of cocktails...

Post 21

Event Horizon

I thought it was the red aftershock shooters that did it smiley - ill

Post 22

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

I steer clear of anything luridly luminous when it comes to alcohol after a particularly unpleasant night of first time drunkenness smiley - ill

God, why does no one tell you that room spin can still happen if your eyes are shut? Is it a cruel joke people play on the first time drunk?

Hey at least if I turned up for a meet now I'd be legal for a drink! I was only just turning 18 when I left h2g2! smiley - laugh In fact I'm almost certain my aversion to luminous drinks began around that time too!

Post 23

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Oh yeah, I forgot about those smiley - erm

Post 24

Event Horizon

smiley - laughFords, I'm not surprised. Hehe.

Post 25

I've never drunk Aftershock since that fateful night. Never. Again.

Post 26

$u$

A wise move. You missed some fab cocktails at the Font though. Will definitely have to go there when you come for a mini-meet. smiley - pggbsmiley - stiffdrink

Are you going to London this weekend fords?

Post 27

Afraid not, I'm super poor right now smiley - sadface Roll on the end of the month and my first wage packet smiley - biggrin

Post 28

$u$

Ah, I know that feeling. Had to miss it too. smiley - wah

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for $u$

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more