This is the Message Centre for $u$

Memories... like the corners of my mind

Post 1

$u$

After more than a decade of using the internet, it occurred to me this weekend to look up a couple of things online. No idea why I didn't think to look before, but it's been a revelation.

First off, I thought I'd see if there were any videos/photos online of a rather well-known smiley - pony stallion I used to look after. A bit of a long shot, as he was foaled in 1966! Nothing on YouTube, but I did find one photo which led me to a fantastic forum where others were discussing him, his progeny, and my former boss (RIP). The most wonderful nostalgia and happy memories of such wonderful four-legged friends ensued. smiley - loveblush

Today I wondered whatever became of my favourite smiley - choc bar in the whole world, Cabana. After some searching and reading, I am a little wiser and a whole lot hungrier. Bring back Cabana!

Key: Complain about this post

Memories... like the corners of my mind

More Conversations for $u$

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more