This is the Message Centre for $u$

Wednesday 9th November 2011 (fit the second) 3.49pm

Post 1

$u$

I have Olecranon bursitis, according to the doctor. Been troubling me for about a month so I finally gave in and paid a visit. Start of the problem seems to coincide with all the data entry I was doing in the last couple of weeks of my paid employment. Nothing to be done, just try not to aggrevate it. This is a good reason to buy a new laptop and avoid using a desk, isn't it?smiley - lurk

Funnily enough, it wasn't bothering me so much when I saw smiley - doctor but now I've come home (after he twisted my arm this way and that) it is aching and even hurting down my arm, which it hadn't done before. Nothing like a trip to the docs to make you all better.smiley - toffeeapple He was ridiculously young and cute though.smiley - bigeyes Glad I was only seeing him about my elbow! smiley - roflsmiley - blush

Post 2

C Hawke

I'll raise your "Olecranon bursitis" with my "parsonage turner syndrome" AKA brachial neuritis - with only 203 in 100,000 I think I win on the arm fail front smiley - biggrin

Post 3

C Hawke

doh! that should read "2-3 in 100,000"

Post 4

$u$

Show off.smiley - tongueout I've also got plantar fasciitis.smiley - footprints Although that's been pretty good lately, despite not using my orthotics (can't get them into my new boots). Actually, it's just occurred to me that buying said boots mean I stopped wearing the shoes that I think may have been the partial cause of the trouble.smiley - doh If only there were more shoe shops in the world...smiley - dontpanic

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for $u$

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more