This is the Message Centre for $u$

F#@%&$* car!

Post 1

$u$

Well, I would have been away for the weekend, but the car decided to have a major mechanical breakdown, half an hour down the road. Four-and-a-half very cold, long hours later, the recovery man finally brought me home. Some 'priority'.

See what happens when you try to venture out into the real world...?! Think I'll just stay here in future, cocooned in my computer where it's safe and warm.

(BTW the symbols above stand for L.I.P.P.I.N of course!)

F#@%&$* car!

Post 2

Waxer

"Right that's it, I've warned you time and time again,"..... goes away, returns with large branch , thrashes car to within an inch of it's life!!(Basil Fawlty @ 1973!)

F#@%&$* car!

Post 3

$u$

Those were the days...

...eh? smiley - winkeye

'SUSpended animation

F#@%&$* car!

Post 4

Anonymouse

Cars can sense these things. smiley - winkeye

F#@%&$* car!

Post 5

Waxer

Same as computers..they smell the fear!!

F#@%&$* car!

Post 6

Anonymouse

Computers smell the beer. (Kinda hard not to with so much of it spilled down their keyboard, doncha think? smiley - winkeye)

F#@%&$* car!

Post 7

$u$

*frantically mopping keyboard*

Whaddya mean? I never drink and type...

*glug glug glug* D'oh!

'sus smiley - smiley

F#@%&$* car!

Post 8

Anonymouse

Hmm.. Makes ya wonder which is worse, beer or Pepsi/Coke.. erm.. never mind.. with all that sugar? Just what I need is Windblows with a sugar high. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for $u$

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more