This is the Message Centre for Ford-Prefect

Lizard Entrys

Post 1

Ford-Prefect

Few! I’m knackered; I’ve written 5 proper Guide Entrys in 6 days! smiley - biggrin

My first one is the biggest it is about 2,000 words and is on Day Geckos. At the moment it is in Peer Review.

My second one is about 850 words and is on Bearded Dragons. At the moment it is in Writing Workshop.

My third one is about 700 words and is on Helmeted Geckos. At the moment it is Writing Workshop.

My forth one is about 400 words and is on Leopard Geckos. At the moment it is in Writing Workshop.

My fifth one is the smallest it is about 250 words and is on Klemmer's Day Gecko. At the moment I am still writing it.

Please have a look at them! smiley - ok

I am looking for someone to help me write an Entry on a different type of Gecko. smiley - erm

I'd like to say thanks to everyone that has commented on my Entrys so far - I owe them a smiley - ale!

But for now to bed smiley - sleepyZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

Lizard Entrys

Post 2

Cloned Madman - God oh God Why am I so Bored!

so when im i getting my smiley - ale then? smiley - erm
i know you youll make me get you a smiley - ale!

Lizard Entrys

Post 3

Ford-Prefect

Good idea didnt think of that!

I know I will get the pink elephant to get it!!!

"oy you elephant go get us a beer"

*pinky gets us 2 beers*

Good elephant you can have a peanut

Ford

Lizard Entrys

Post 4

fordforpresident - MacGyver yourself outta this one!

wow, i didnt no anything bout lizards til i read ur entries!! ok forget beers...gimmie a few pan-galactic gargle blasters....gotta..keep...drinking....need..to..keep...fighting....nasty...goblins and gremlins......

Lizard Entrys

Post 5

Ford-Prefect

alright make the reviews good then smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

Lizard Entrys

Post 6

fordforpresident - MacGyver yourself outta this one!

smiley - tongueout yea il try to make reviews good....peer review rite?? im nu to this, please help.......smiley - ale for ur trouble

Lizard Entrys

Post 7

Ford-Prefect

What happens is that you write a entry then send it to peer review. Other people read it and tell you what could be changed to make it better. You can change it and if it is good enough it is picked by a scout and the edited by sub-editors and added to the edited guide. (thats very simplified)

To comment on a entry go to the writers pesonal space(PS) and click on the entry, read it and on the right-hand side bar click curently in P-R and post a message.

Enterys are only picked if they are good enough so you want lots of good reviews.

* gulps down smiley - ale*

Fordsmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ford-Prefect

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more