This is the Message Centre for moke_paranoidandroid

No Subject

Post 1

Kiolok was found out!

You know you can center the thursdayite logo 'Thursday has always....' by typing above it and below it
if you already know this feel free to give me a virtual slap for being so arrogant to think i knew more than you! smiley - spork
smiley - ta
smiley - angel

No Subject

Post 2

moke_paranoidandroid

A lot of these things I couldn't be bovered to work out; time is precious. I was trying to get the two small (contradictory) logos beside each other, but I don't think that will work. Any suggestions?

No Subject

Post 3

Kiolok was found out!

As far as i know thats not possible.

Try this

Post 4

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

I'm a Thursdayite!

<SMILEY TYPE="space"/><SMILEY TYPE="space"/>
<SMILEY TYPE="space"/><SMILEY TYPE="space"/><SMILEY TYPE="space"/>
<SMILEY TYPE="space"/><SMILEY TYPE="space"/><SMILEY TYPE="space"/>
<SMILEY TYPE="space"/>Thursday -
Always has been called Thursday,
<SMILEY TYPE="space"/>always will be called Thursday

Hmm

Post 5

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

smiley - erm
That thing is full of extaraneous code which I lifted straight from your page without bothering to prune. Basically, what I've done is to put the two logos in a table of two cells beside each other. The Thing logo (in the second cell ( </td&gtsmiley - winkeye) is a picture, but the Thursday logo is itself a table and which has horribly complicated (and, I think, largely unnecessary) code.

Come to that, your homepage's code is not well laid out, making it very hard to read. A few linebreaks would make it a lot easier and would have no effect on the appearance of the page itself.

TRiG.smiley - smiley

U1132412

testuserpage1132412

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for moke_paranoidandroid

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more