This is the Message Centre for designmonkey AKA George The Gay Hippo

la la la la la la la XMAS!

Post 1

designmonkey AKA George The Gay Hippo

It's the most wonderful time of the year... (ding dong ding dong)
AAArgh Xmas.
We have all the presents, the turkey is currently taking up a 3rd of the freezer. and my dad is picking us up to take us to his house for xmas day NOTHING CAN GO WRONG!
Yeah right.
I hate giving presents because I feel self concious about what I've got (will they like it, will they think we're being cheapskates etc etc.) of course this is the year that we had to do Xmas on the dole, so I think we did really well.
but my mind is racked with doubt what if the Turkey doesn't defrost? it is HUUGE after all (my partner and I had a small argument in Tesco about if it would fit in the oven or not), what if there is an open rebellion about the presents. My Nanna died last December 23rd, What if someone dies!!! Well everyone else seems to be in quite good health this year so thats not too likely.
hopefully I'm wrong xmas will go with a bang and everyone will be happy.

but there is always that doubt.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for designmonkey AKA George The Gay Hippo

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more