This is the Message Centre for chester_rules

Greetings from the weird world of LF2871

Post 1

U2006

HELLO smiley - smiley

My name's lf2871, i noticed you were a Doctor Who fan so i thought I'd say hi, i hope you don't mind. I'm one of the resedent Doctor Who nuts, along with my freinds JIMSTER, CYNTHISIS, and CYBERMAN, all of which are wonderfull people.

I hope we get a chance to chat, i'd love to hear what you think about the new series of Doctor Who. I find that Doctor Who fans make the world a better place.

Hope to hear back from you!

Post 2

chester_rules

oh i don't mind you saying hi. i really like Doctor number 9. i did a bit of browseing on the internet to find out about the other 8 doctors and a bit more about the TARDIS etc. it's really intersting.
i did find some of the latest series' episodes rather scary, and i ended up hiding behind the sofa. oh well that's what everyone else does, i guess. my fave episode is the last two episodes, the Game Station ones. oh yeah and Darleks a scary, what do you think?

Chester_rules

smiley - magic

Post 3

U2006

I really like Doctor number nine too!

I've done a little research myself, watched a little of the old show. It's actually really good! Like doc four (Tom Baker) and Doc five (Peter Davidson)

And YES the daleks are scarey, i just here "Exterminate" and want to cry. The last too episdodes where good but really like "The empty child" and "The doctor dances" - the world war too ones with the gasmasks! - Yikes!

Post 4

chester_rules

i know what you mean. i couldn't watch when the people turned into the gas-mask things. goodness!
I've read a book which is a book version of one of the thurd Doctor's adventures and it was fab, it was another Darlek thing, and boy, they did scare me.
Talk to you again soon.

Chester_rules

smiley - magic

Post 5

U2006

Nice to hear from you.

I like reading some of the books, it's nice to get a wider scope.

Post 6

chester_rules

Have you read some of the add-on books for the 'Christopher Eccelston' season? i've read them all and i highly recomend them. they are very well written and even include the 'Bad wolf' theme which is an added bonus.
All around a great read and fantstic story-lines.

Chester_rules smiley - biggrin

Post 7

U2006

I have indeed! I particularly liked "The stealer of dreams". I think all the books really capture the Doctors carictor in the proper way.

Post 8

chester_rules

Have you been watching the new series of Doctor Who?
I have to say that the new episodes are fab!! I especially liked 'School reunion' and 'Girl in the fire place'.

Bye for now.
Chester_rules

Post 9

U2006

The girl in the fire place is the most wonderious peace of science fiction i have ever encountered, it was for me a sheer joy.

Post 10

chester_rules

Did you see 'the impossible planet'? My goodness, that was freaky! Not just the Oods and the creepy writing, the fear of what on earth (or on that planet) is under that trapdoor! oh, sorry, if you haven't watched it yet, that kind of gave it away.
What did you think about the cybermen episodes? Scared the life out of me! Still I'm going to miss mickey.
bye for now. smiley - magic
Chester_rules

Post 11

chester_rules

me again sorry. I found this as one of the new smilies. had to show it to SOMEONE!
smiley - tardis
I just think that a tardis smilie is cool.

Post 12

U2006

I did see the 'impossible planet', lets just say im very impressed! It reminds me of an old episode called the robots of death!! and no worrys i've seen it!!

yeh the TARDIS Smiley is cool!

Post 13

chester_rules

I thought 'Fear Her' was brilliant. Sweet, yet hard-hitting, simple, but clever. And it's nice for a change that the alian isn't some ego crazed killer, it was a child wanting to be loved, becuase that's what it needed to suvive. It did remind me a bit of the empty child from last series. What did you think?

Chester_rules
smiley - magicsmiley - tardis

P.S. I can't believe there's only two episodes left of this series!

Post 14

U2006

I liked it, quite diffrent but reasureingly familier. Your right it does have echoes of the empty child about it but then if an idea works why change it?

I'm looking forward to the series finalie myself.

Post 15

chester_rules

well. the last episode of the series was FANTASTIC! i was almost in tears! so sweet, sad, well written, but who the heck is the bride!
I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms. luckaly, 'Shada' that DNA wrote is on the radio, which is good.
smiley - magicsmiley - tardis

Post 16

U2006

It was indeed, was in absolute floods of tears..i would like to know that myself.

Post 17

chester_rules

Hi! long time no speak! What did you think of Martha? I'm not too sure 'cos I found her 'deeply in love with the Doctor' bits a little, well, I just wanted to shout at the screen 'nooo!!'.
I thought the Master was great in the last 3 episodes, it's always good to have the Doctor's evil twin (well sort of) turn up.
Chester_rules smiley - tardis

Post 18

chester_rules

Hi LF2871,
Sorry for the long silence. I thought the episodes with the Master where ace (not least 'cos I love John Simm). I was plesently suprised by how much I liked the Donna series (much more than I liked Martha). I can't believe they're going to get rid of the tenth Doctor. Noooo!!!
Chester_rules smiley - tardis

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for chester_rules

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more